Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleByte CMS

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
XzVBmXq - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Completed pants and shoes(behind and infront of pants)

Ow wow, looking good.

Just got one question, I was wondering, since you are making this up to date with latest GMS, how you are going to handle Zero's?
Since they basically are 2 characters with (nearly) the same eq's. Is there a value that states which char (male/female) was used last and you show that, or are you actually going for 2 characters like the char. selection screen does?

Just popped up in my head and I can't stop wondering lel.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ow wow, looking good.

Just got one question, I was wondering, since you are making this up to date with latest GMS, how you are going to handle Zero's?
Since they basically are 2 characters with (nearly) the same eq's. Is there a value that states which char (male/female) was used last and you show that, or are you actually going for 2 characters like the char. selection screen does?

Just popped up in my head and I can't stop wondering lel.
I will see what I can do, but I want to know how the data is being handled. so I'll be look at a KMS source I guess for the sql to see how that is being stored, can you tell me at what version that was released in GMS?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it is v144, at least i have a source for that which has zero. And I know for a fact v142 didn't have it.

Ill be taking a look at it aswell. Since i just got the source to work :p db doesn't seem to have anything for it, so i'm going to check if you just get the same sex every re-log. Because that might be the case at first glimpse.

--- Waiting for gms v144 to finish downloading.... Then ill be in.

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it is v144, at least i have a source for that which has zero. And I know for a fact v142 didn't have it.

Ill be taking a look at it aswell. Since i just got the source to work :p db doesn't seem to have anything for it, so i'm going to check if you just get the same sex every re-log. Because that might be the case at first glimpse.

--- Waiting for gms v144 to finish downloading.... Then ill be in.
alright thanks.

Added missing information i thought I had on caps
Added vslot information (gotta thank holthelper for this piece of info from his GD didnt quite know how to hide hair/ when to use overhead hair)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Turns out the game will allways set you to the male character when you log in. I also changed the gender in MySQL but it didn't affect the login.
iAkira - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums
The character display still displays both male and female, with the female in front of the male.

Could be that other sources do store the status you character is in. But this one for a fact does not.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm weird :/ I'll see wht I will do with that class.

As of now I'm trying to finish weapons(NX specifically) and it is a rather long damn script to generate these files.. soo far 335 lines of codes..(and im compressing it as much as I can while still adding the information so iamgine if I didnt.. LOL)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jesus weapons are harder than I thought.. but manage to get to finish 95% (I hope..) I do know I am missing dual bows but I need a break.
Here is my progress(funny every single one of those weapons have different structures to extract from the xml to json..)
EBhOOWG - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: I do have to refix hairshade as you can see in character 2 his hairshade is off for some reason?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new at this but I have a few questions..
1)How do I connect the database to the website?
2)How do I fix the register?
3)How do I get a domain for the web?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but what do you mean? Install it ? and once I get the host how do I connect to the localhost? I'm using MapleByteCMS.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm new at this but I have a few questions..
1)How do I connect the database to the website?
2)How do I fix the register?
3)How do I get a domain for the web?

1: You can make the DB connection work by setting the properties in settings.json
2: Register works, with sha1 (like Lowsir stated) The problem might be that, naturally, it doesnt work because you haven't set the connection to the database yet. Otherwise i still think this site was made to make register/login work without a database connection. So if you should have to fix the db connection in the json, then connect the site-account with the web account/ create a new account.
3. See Lowsir's post and like it if it helped you out! (also, dot.tk works. ( ) I use no-ip though.)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
could you help me using Teamviever? please..

I am not going to help 1 random person using teamviewer. Also, mayhaps you should post these things in the help section instead. I might make a small video tutorial if multiple people want me to. That's done easily and it'll be quite thourough. Thinking of it, I might make a '''how to make a v144 server'' video. cuz im too lazy to type one out and its easy+fun.

But if you need any more specific help please do not fill this thread with useless help comments, start a help thread. Which is meant for things like this. There are lots of helpfull people in the help section!:thumbup1:

(or send private messages. you may not get a response, but it wont fill up the thread like your last posts and my replies)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats wrong with this?

Notice: Undefined property: core::$_news in C:\wamp\www\library\class\core.oraios.class.php on line 79
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0000 252720 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.1248 441248 include_once( 'C:\wamp\www\library\pages\home.php' ) ..\index.php:27
3 0.1248 441424 setupAnnouncements ( ) ..\home.php:2
4 0.1248 441600 core->__call( ) ..\home.php:2
5 0.1248 441736 core->setupAnnouncements( ) ..\core.oraios.cl

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with this?

Notice: Undefined property: core::$_news in C:\wamp\www\library\class\core.oraios.class.php on line 79
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0000 252720 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.1248 441248 include_once( 'C:\wamp\www\library\pages\home.php' ) ..\index.php:27
3 0.1248 441424 setupAnnouncements ( ) ..\home.php:2
4 0.1248 441600 core->__call( ) ..\home.php:2
5 0.1248 441736 core->setupAnnouncements( ) ..\core.oraios.cl

I'm not sure actually, but i did have the same problems. I suggest you stop using wamp. Start using XAMPP instead. Its better :3. Dont forget to export your databases to an sql file when you uninstall wamp and install XAMPP. Wamp is your sql host so all databases will be deleted when you uninstall all files.

I think it has to do with the php version of wamp, but anyways xampp works..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay so, while I realize I am just considered a low-life leecher due to being inactive on RZ for yeeeaaaaars I am still here to ask for some form of help / answer regarding these two errors that I have :

1. The Captcha wont show properly..?

2. The database settings are set properly, I have checked it so many times it's not even funny anymore and I do not know why it wont work

I have checked all settings, most .php's and tried to find what is wrong....

Again, I am sorry if I should not have posted for help here but I feel like, since I am considered a leecher here, my thread will just be ignored.
Thanks for reading...

TL;DR : Captcha and connecting to database wont work for me, any ideas as to why that is? (settings.json is set up properly, as I said)

Edit : Using Appache 2.4 with PHP 5.4

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, tbh i have no clue why the captcha wouldn't work. The PHP file for the page calls on a script that creates a random number and returns it as an image. It's quite a solide system, not much to go wrong with there. Your versions of apache and PHP are fine aswell. Maybe PM iAkira for that?

As far as the database goes, i'm assuming your login credentials for your mysql server are correct and that you have selected the right scheme.
Just make sure that if you are running the database on the same machine as your are running your appache server, you do not forward the 3306 port. (i have no idea what you have and haven't done, and i know some people do this sometimes. Im just trying to help but cant really see whats happening over there)

Maybe also check if the databse in AccountData.php is correct? Probs has nothing to do with register.php, but there is another db setting there.

Reaction score
Well, tbh i have no clue why the captcha wouldn't work. The PHP file for the page calls on a script that creates a random number and returns it as an image. It's quite a solide system, not much to go wrong with there. Your versions of apache and PHP are fine aswell. Maybe PM iAkira for that?

As far as the database goes, i'm assuming your login credentials for your mysql server are correct and that you have selected the right scheme.
Just make sure that if you are running the database on the same machine as your are running your appache server, you do not forward the 3306 port. (i have no idea what you have and haven't done, and i know some people do this sometimes. Im just trying to help but cant really see whats happening over there)

Maybe also check if the databse in AccountData.php is correct? Probs has nothing to do with register.php, but there is another db setting there.

There's plenty to go wrong with image generation. I bet he's using IIS.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PHP:
<?php
 session_start();
 for ($i = 0, $_SESSION['random_number'] = ''; $i < 5;  $_SESSION['random_number'] .= chr(rand(97, 122)), $i++);
 $image = imagecreatetruecolor(100, 32);
 imagefilledrectangle($image, 0, 0, 165, 32, imagecolorallocate($image, 245, 132, 132));
 ImageString($image, 5, 25, 7, $_SESSION['random_number'], imagecolorallocate($image,255, 255, 255));
 header("Content-type: image/png");
 imagepng($image);
?>
This has been working for me and my old collaborated servers before I don't see how it shouldn't work..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to check that out aswell as checking out the DB ports since the credentials and sceheme are correct (works with other CMS-s)

There's plenty to go wrong with image generation. I bet he's using IIS.
-nubmodeactivate- IIS? (-:

PHP:
<?php
 session_start();
 for ($i = 0, $_SESSION['random_number'] = ''; $i < 5;  $_SESSION['random_number'] .= chr(rand(97, 122)), $i++);
 $image = imagecreatetruecolor(100, 32);
 imagefilledrectangle($image, 0, 0, 165, 32, imagecolorallocate($image, 245, 132, 132));
 ImageString($image, 5, 25, 7, $_SESSION['random_number'], imagecolorallocate($image,255, 255, 255));
 header("Content-type: image/png");
 imagepng($image);
?>
This has been working for me and my old collaborated servers before I don't see how it shouldn't work..
That is, from what I can tell, the exact same script that is used in my screencap and I can't figure out why it won't work either...it's a solid CMS and by far the best looking I've seen!

Thank you all for your replies, i'll keep trying and hopefully get it working soon enough (Y)

Back