• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Binary Mass GM - Tool Kit (New Release!!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahhhhhh

Will this work for ep8??

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been away from development for a while.. on a random chance i return to RZ and find a new set of server files... (renewed interest!!) I believe it is time for a revamp of this tool set. I will begin the update process and keep you all informed as to the progress. I suppose a post in the Development section would be necessary now...

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have been away from development for a while.. on a random chance i return to RZ and find a new set of server files... (renewed interest!!) I believe it is time for a revamp of this tool set. I will begin the update process and keep you all informed as to the progress. I suppose a post in the Development section would be necessary now...

It A Good Thing You "RAMDOMLY" By Chance Droped By Here At The Forums... :junglejane:

And Would Gladly Wait For The Development Of Your Project....

Thanks!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a new ep8 tool would be great. And i think many ppl would like to see your great job ;)
greetz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this program working with EP8? Because I get this error:
"System.InvalidOperationException: 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' is not registered on your computer."

Last edited:
Back