Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shadow66 // I'm frozen on this screen...It's windows server 2022 and the RAM is 16GB. I think it's because there's not enough RAM.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone try setup in vps ? My pc dont hav enough ram but my vps have 500gb ram hope someone can help me and key gm tool is no longer work
you can simply scp to proxmoxserver and convert to cqow2 the VMD file.
Its complete, dont ever need another disk if you using other hypervisor provider. I created a VHD version too. let met now if you want.
hi everyone thanks a lot for sharing this but if anyone can open server for fun so we can play together will be awesome my discord amino#3763
I want bring the server to my country, where oficials are closed.

Reaction score
Sorry guys for delay (i just came from work - real life) so i start preparing server files that they will no need any activation code.
i will give a shout when i will start upload.

OK guys Upload just start 14 Links in total. (160GB pack to 54.7GB)
Server are CLEAN nothing changed, nothing was touch.

I be honest with you I'm really tired of some user on this forum I know there is some ppl that have a good clean files with many good tools for this game to patch properly client, and probably not only that kind of tolls they have.

so if I can share something with you guys and I have permission to do that from ppl who share the files for me and they give me a Activate code, why I need hold this for my self, I'm not a selfish guy, if I have some experience some skills good if not I don't even care about that. because I'm not a GOD, bot some user on this forum think on them self they know all about everything and about anything.

Also i include a small patch for you guys for Gallery Album and not Only for that

when you will open the server and you will be in game

go to VM then go to C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb\KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web
and open web.config
find line where say <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\" /> <- this line are fuckup
and replace with this <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb\KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web\userimg\" />

NOTICE: DO not change any thing more don't replace IP if you no need do not mess with this files, also do not change any permission no matter what other ppl will say. At list some of them will provide miss information.

after replace that line you no need worry about folder userimg because IIS and the web system will create this forder

so just save the file, No need any restart as IIS is WEBSERVER
not less not more than that.
Go back to game no need even restart as well because all this Gallery CM and Dice in game are base on web browser.

Any way I hope you like,

Thanks for all Shadow, i finally manage to download both client and server sucessfully. Now since i have resources to baremetal, i'm currently moving the server files out of the VM.

I'll write the differences between the first release and this one while i test them.

PD: the GM tool has the license revoked as well, so unless someone figure out how to make it work or crack it (i don't have those skills) we have to live without it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1711499156477 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums
I took a time to works, but is simple:

scp to proxmox server
then convert adn attach to the VM
qemu-img convert -f vmdk -O qcow2 source_diskname.vmd target_diskname.qcow2
qm importdisk <vmid> /path/to/qcow2-file <your storage type, aka, zfs, thin etc>

But now I'm facing a problem, When I select the server, my game closes. Still cant login :(

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Gm tool dont work so i start server with file auto.bat
1711501408990 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone have eng loc file plz share me

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gm tool dont work so i start server with file auto.bat View attachment 258672

anyone have eng loc file plz share me
431c69f18e7f9f1e9e1ea379a59ea186 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

You already have it. delete your languagedata_en.loc (or put it another folder as a backup) and rename the en0 to en. The en0 is the actual english .loc file, the other one is chinese. These are in your ads folder (in the client).

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
View attachment 258673
You already have it. delete your languagedata_en.loc (or put it another folder as a backup) and rename the en0 to en. The en0 is the actual english .loc file, the other one is chinese. These are in your ads folder (in the client).
i dont have it mate i cant use setup so i download client shadow66 up to mediafile .

client missing many thing

cant sell item
1711511283261 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
look in server side there is a folder with paz folder that have patched many things like for example this what you telling that you cant sell items, any way if you don't like or something not work don't use it, download other release and use.
tks u for release mate i try to fix this u help us alot

and anyone setup CM work in VPS can help me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, the game is running smoothly. I currently can play hours without any critical issue but I notice there is a missing layout button(A,X,B,Y etc..) from the hint window skill while playing with a gamepad. Do you know how to fix it?
Hi, anyone has a solution for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll give you Gm 6.4 it's not as functional but there's no binding
but it will be closer to evening now I don’t have time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone has a solution for this?
you'll need take a look at the .paz that correspond for this UI part.

here is the GMTool. see if you can use, its already activate here, but its runn a secondary task, that comes suspended.
1711544442916 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you'll need take a look at the .paz that correspond for this UI part.

here is the GMTool. see if you can use, its already activate here, but its runn a secondary task, that comes suspended.
View attachment 258682
I notice you're using GM 7.0 vs mine is 6.7. You mean if I use GM 7.0 like yours, it will be working then?

Attachments

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
After changing the IP, you cannot use the exchange or dice.
Which file's IP should I change?

192.168.200.100 in the web.config file
I changed it to my IP, but it cannot be used.

The reason for changing the IP was to change the vmware to Nat>>bridge to connect from another computer.

I'm sorry my English is bad:cry:

Reaction score
Sorry guys for delay (i just came from work - real life) so i start preparing server files that they will no need any activation code.
i will give a shout when i will start upload.

OK guys Upload just start 14 Links in total. (160GB pack to 54.7GB)
Server are CLEAN nothing changed, nothing was touch.

I be honest with you I'm really tired of some user on this forum I know there is some ppl that have a good clean files with many good tools for this game to patch properly client, and probably not only that kind of tolls they have.

so if I can share something with you guys and I have permission to do that from ppl who share the files for me and they give me a Activate code, why I need hold this for my self, I'm not a selfish guy, if I have some experience some skills good if not I don't even care about that. because I'm not a GOD, bot some user on this forum think on them self they know all about everything and about anything.

Also i include a small patch for you guys for Gallery Album and not Only for that

when you will open the server and you will be in game

go to VM then go to C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb\KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web
and open web.config
find line where say <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\" /> <- this line are fuckup
and replace with this <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb\KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web\userimg\" />

NOTICE: DO not change any thing more don't replace IP if you no need do not mess with this files, also do not change any permission no matter what other ppl will say. At list some of them will provide miss information.

after replace that line you no need worry about folder userimg because IIS and the web system will create this forder

so just save the file, No need any restart as IIS is WEBSERVER
not less not more than that.
Go back to game no need even restart as well because all this Gallery CM and Dice in game are base on web browser.

Any way I hope you like,

The files in the VM doesn't have web.config in KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web folder

Do you mind to upload your working TradeMarketProcessWeb?

, must be tested, in some of them like JP or PT i had a "Resource Type is Different" error even if it were compiled with Corsair tools.

Last edited:
Back