• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Black Desert Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

here the links

InCube - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

2 shared

Mega File Upload

Filer Dropper

take care maybe one of that links can be expire as possible and as possible choose one and start download ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you, the speed is decent. +at the RealPassword you leave it as it is "BestPassword" or you delete that? I've tried connecting with the client that you can download with filemail, but wasn't lucky, it wouldn't connect to the emu.
------
Tried with the version above, it wouldn't connect - unknown 3189 opcode.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
[Development] Black Desert Emulator

I told you many times and I wont say it again. STOP USING OUTDATED CLIENTS

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

"Greetings!Today we are excited to announce the Closed Beta 2 start date, Feb. 18th, as well as unveil our Standalone Character Creator! Click the link below to start designing your character and have it ready to go for CBT-2.
https://www.blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/"

Therefore everything will be transfered to CBT2 when it starts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is this gonna move to the US version? or are you shutting it down cause I don't wanna spend up to 100$ on a game that will die in 15 years and is most likely pay to win /:

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Is this gonna move to the US version? or are you shutting it down cause I don't wanna spend up to 100$ on a game that will die in 15 years and is most likely pay to win /:
They all use same client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[COLOR=#666666 said:
They all use same client.[/COLOR]

Oh ok.

also I was reddit and I was explaining why I was dissapointed that this is an MMO such as pay to win, servers eventually dying, and no modding community. And they all called me a troll and were saying "you're attacking the community, their will never be an emulator for servers" then I found this c:.

-question- Will this support private, dedicated servers?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh ok.

also I was reddit and I was explaining why I was dissapointed that this is an MMO such as pay to win, servers eventually dying, and no modding community. And they all called me a troll and were saying "you're attacking the community, their will never be an emulator for servers" then I found this c:.

-question- Will this support private, dedicated servers?

They have repeatedly stated that their server will officially support only LAN and localhost connections so assume as such.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Localhost and LAN but it wont stop anyone from updating it to support WAN. Well, its OpenBDO project.
It actually will. We changed our license to non-profit.

Reaction score

What's the point of making an emulator when it's only LAN? Not all private servers are out for profit. The option for WAN should be available if it's a non-profit server.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

What's the point of making an emulator when it's only LAN? Not all private servers are out for profit. The option for WAN should be available if it's a non-profit server.
Just like every single other server. Nobody forces you to use this emulator. Write your own with your own RE code.

Reaction score

Just like every single other server. Nobody forces you to use this emulator. Write your own with your own RE code.

It was more or less a question not a critique, my use is solely LAN I was curious why you chose LAN only.. If it's to prevent people from making money off it then fair enough

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

It was more or less a question not a critique, my use is solely LAN I was curious why you chose LAN only.. If it's to prevent people from making money off it then fair enough
It's to prevent people from making a good game trash. This emulator purpose is to test features of BDO.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I know this might sound stupid, but does this development mean that I could run the client without the use of Internet and play the game?

I'm clueless with coding and etc and I just want to play the game.

Reaction score

I know this might sound stupid, but does this development mean that I could run the client without the use of Internet and play the game?

I'm clueless with coding and etc and I just want to play the game.

Yeah, you can play without the internet under a LAN connection only so no one else can play with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back