Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Gold

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
2abenz,
dono all is well told (how, where and what)
all of the above to start the server
---update-----------------------------------------------------
we're talking about Black Gold server (server AOW - in this engine, can run)
2moderators - rename this topic "Black Gold server files"

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
most of the bugs are fixed (server is very flexible in the settings)
(i do not remember servers that would allow to insert a field in the received/sent packet)
-------------
at alpha client (еnglish) - it is possible to do everything (i do, yes, there are problems, but they can be solved)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
jeremybaby, MSSQL
----------------------------------------
at the moment, resolved the issue with the creation of a character in the alpha client (fully resolved) remained another problem - the character is not attacking the enemy. What's the problem i know (partially - exactly, that changed the structure of NPCs (adding a field), changed the package ID, something else ...)
at the moment, i do not have time to solve the issue of adaptation alpha client to our server (back to this later) ... i'm going back to the old working client (v25) and try to resolve issues more relevant to start the server (gm and.........)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jeremybaby, MSSQL
at the moment, resolved the issue with the creation of a character in the alpha client (fully resolved) remained another problem - the character is not attacking the enemy. What's the problem i know (partially - exactly, that changed the structure of NPCs (adding a field), changed the package ID, something else ...)
at the moment, i do not have time to solve the issue of adaptation alpha client to our server (back to this later) ... i'm going back to the old working client (v25) and try to resolve issues more relevant to start the server (gm and.........)

good luck bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jeremybaby, MSSQL
thanks you, but what is version MSSQL?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
jeremybaby, sorry (i was in a hurry and made ​​a mistake)
use MySQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files Where did you get? Can you give me a link to download it? Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Original (untouched) files

Need some work on game_entry.exe to bypass/cracking .lic
Pls share if anyone know how to do it.

Hi dono, I was dowload your file but I can not use it because I dont understand.
How to use it (sample_patch.zip,BGserverCJ20130715.rar and bgclient.rar) ?
I'm extract BGserverCJ20130715.rar and run start.bat game_entry error "not licenced server programe !!!".
Please help me.Thank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know what is the problem with .lic file ?

i have it working fine, or maybe because i use different files

NLDgkgH - Black Gold - RaGEZONE Forums

#Edit

Gameplay trailer

How do you do it? You can set up a brief tutorial? I do not know how to set up if you have time to release a video tutorial that would be the best thank you

how to edit the area name in the server .ini i cant find it -.-

can you share your http files

#Edit

i always getting this error msg i want to know what is it mean

dono - Black Gold - RaGEZONE Forums

#Edit2

this is mean login
dono - Black Gold - RaGEZONE Forums

and this mean is login timeout , end login

raLu1t6 - Black Gold - RaGEZONE Forums
How do you do it? You can set up a brief tutorial? I do not know how to set up if you have time to release a video tutorial that would be the best thank you

ello~

it means "Failure to connect to server".

Hoho... Finally can login successful. Thank you so much lastfun.:thumbup1:

View attachment 144146

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi dono, I was dowload your file but I can not use it because I dont understand.
How to use it (sample_patch.zip,BGserverCJ20130715.rar and bgclient.rar) ?
I'm extract BGserverCJ20130715.rar and run start.bat game_entry error "not licenced server programe !!!".
Please help me.Thank

Please read from page 1 until last page, already posted how and the problems with this files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please read from page 1 until last page, already posted how and the problems with this files.
Hello! You can upload the recording to use tutorial? The more detailed the better, please help thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open game_entry.ini and change your outer ip address and tell me if it still works.

Either way, here is some to get people started if it turns out the license is an issue.

Code:
Disable Notification:
    Find: 
        E8 9C F9 FF FF 81 BB B8 01 00 00 63 03 93 87 74 12

Replace:
        E8 9C F9 FF FF 81 BB B8 01 00 00 63 03 93 87 EB 12

Disable Valid License Check1:
    Find:
        01 00 00 0F 85 01 01 00 00 80 7C 24 0F 00 8B 74 24
    Replace:
        01 00 00 90 90 90 90 90 90 80 7C 24 0F 00 8B 74 24
what tool you use change it ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what tool you use change it ?
any hex editor...
it does not help to make the server public (it deletes the log output, but no validation .lic)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm read from page 1 until last page but I can't fix error "not licensed server program" of game_entry ,someone help me.Thank

Back