Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Gold

Reaction score
Anyone else that posts about Age of Wushu after my 4 times warning. I'll make sure you're infracted and a Super gets involved.
I'm done repeating myself.

4-cylinder Ford Mustang had the same engine as the Pinto did back in the day.
Didn't make the vehicles the same, just because they share the same engine....
Same goes for this thread... Just because both games use the same Engine does NOT make them the same game.

===============

Posting about another game or another topic is considered "hijacking" the thread. Which in itself is a rule violation.
Repeating the offense is considered spamming.

(just so there is no further "confusion"...) ----> Please make your own thread if it is about a "different" game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :) Black Gold Engine Has been Completed ? If yes Share Tutorial THX

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
at the client level from the first post - it works
what do you want?
what do you mean to say - "Black Gold Engine Has been Completed ?" ???

Reaction score
I want understand The Engine of Black Gold To Make Age of wushu server Because you guys said Age of wuhsu and Black gold same Engine

(paging DNC)
The same engine does not mean you can just take another game's contents and stick it in, and play on it!
Sure, a ton of games use the Unity engine, but does that mean you can use any game's exe created with Unity and replace it with different resources?

Reactions: DNC
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
DELIMITER $$

DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `nx_district`.`create_account`$$
CREATE DEFINER=`sa`@`%` PROCEDURE  `nx_district`.`create_account`()
BEGIN
declare i int;
set i = 1;
while i < 101 do
insert into dc_accounts values  (concat('test',lpad(i,'3','0')),'test',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,'',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,51,1,11,0,0,0,'');
set i = i + 1;
end while;
END $$

DELIMITER ;
\Res\mysql\create_account.sql

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this is not nothing said ???
insert into dc_accounts values (concat('test',lpad(i,'3','0')),'test',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,'',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,51,1,11,0,0,0,'');
i'm sorry, are you - stupid
if you do not understand such simple things - go play in the dandy
i'm close my correspondence with you

Back