Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Gold

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really got interested in this game, I can translate into Portuguese and make some updates ... I deal with reverse engineering to 7 years, creating other pirate games servers, I plan to start working and develop new features for this game.

Someone could make a video lesson on how to connect and configure the local server correctly ?? sorry for this bad english, I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator, hugs my friends.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand how the translation system, one is in cliente.exe or any .txt file, xml, etc ... But we can make new features and updates adding more level, new items, new monsters, new maps, etc ... and even fix faults against hacker/cheaters/etc ... I deal with reverse engineering for many years, and I will give you some tips of some programs that we can use.
Code:
[B]OllyDbg[/B] -> [COLOR="#FF0000"]disassembler[/COLOR]
[B]Hex WorkShop[/B] -> [COLOR="#FF0000"]codes in hex[/COLOR]
[B]CFF Explorer[/B] -> [COLOR="#FF0000"]Add new sections and perform some tests[/COLOR]
example:
Some assembly in code with OllyDbg
Code:
[B]CALL offset[/B] -> [COLOR="#FF0000"]calls the offset function[/COLOR]
[B]JUMP offset [/B]-> [COLOR="#FF0000"]conditional jump[/COLOR]
[B]JNZ offset[/B] -> [COLOR="#FF0000"]Unconditionally jump[/COLOR]
[B]RETN [/B]-> [COLOR="#FF0000"]Ends particular function in an assembly code[/COLOR]
We usart some comparisons jumps as JE, JNZ.JMP, SHORT, ETC ... Each jump goes to a different place in next hops used JNZ SHORT as an example :) for longer jumps use JMP or JE, etc ...

REMOVED

In this example we have sections, we can create new sections using hex workshop, to make translations or reschedule updates xD game.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got everything working until now. But now I found something broken...

Check this:
(Broken red portal on every starter zone)

(Bug after crossing the portal...)

("pos" column in "nx_basecj" table in mysql)

I wanted to now what is that?

I tried to unpack some files on the client and found that the map files for "jjm003" are missing on the client but they are present on server side.

I'm using the china client with english text package. According to server version and client version, they seems to be sync but why they are missing things on the client side?

I also noticed that I can connect with the Alpha English Client... There are more class at the character creation screen and lot of things are different...

If I change the client version in the ./res/ini.package I can manage to enter in the world but I can't use any skills or anything. But still when I go in that red portal the client crash like the chinese one.

Should I update the china client? Should I edit something on the server? What must I do exactly...

Thanks for any anwsers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sad i expected age of wushu server files ;P
well guys good luck with blackgold

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sad i expected age of wushu server files ;P
well guys good luck with blackgold

It's the same engine, I'm sure it could work. I succesufly logged inside the character screen with Age of Wushu client but the client crashed directly after that. So I'm guessing you could do an Age of Wushu server with that files if you know what to do and what to change to make it work. But remember those server files are old so you would need an old age of wushu client for that.

PS: Still nobody can help me for my issue? :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
(have not engaged in the game, much that i forgot)
-use chinese client (in english you can not perform actions (you already knew that))
-try to find all chinese patches and install them one by one on the old сhinese client (can not remember the last working version of the patch (it seems that the 100 or so) but, in any case, new classes will not be)
-for synchronization server with the client uses 'share' folder of the client (unpack and move it to the same folder on the server)
- client reads uncompressed folder (.package), you need to unpack and put them in a folder 'res' (except Lua - it to the root folder of the game)
-lua scripts client can easily decompile of bytecode and edit them (then again to do bytecode)

chinese and english client (as i remember) are quite different gameplay (quest chain, etc...)

----upd---
here are remembered)

When I tried to understand why not to do anything in the English client found that do not match the way for action (...hard to explain in words) ... to capture packets on the server side (game_member) and compare that sends client English and Chinese (path, name-effects) - you see the difference

and more))) - to parts of the server, you can connect via telnet commands (see the folder LUA)

and more)))) - gm console (the same effects editor, quests, animations, and other things - it's all there in the client) can connect lua corrected on the client side (look for the hot keys F1 F2, etc.)

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Many thanks lastfun :D

Btw it's possible to use the age of wushu client ... just need to downgrade and mix things between server/client to make it work, i'm sure!

Look:

I just took this screenshot with Age of Wulin lastest client (with a french text package).

But sure it would take a lot of work to do... and we probably need to change a lot of things on the server. But it's not impossible :p

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
(have not engaged in the game, much that i forgot)
-use chinese client (in english you can not perform actions (you already knew that))
-try to find all chinese patches and install them one by one on the old сhinese client (can not remember the last working version of the patch (it seems that the 100 or so) but, in any case, new classes will not be)
-for synchronization server with the client uses 'share' folder of the client (unpack and move it to the same folder on the server)
- client reads uncompressed folder (.package), you need to unpack and put them in a folder 'res' (except Lua - it to the root folder of the game)
-lua scripts client can easily decompile of bytecode and edit them (then again to do bytecode)

chinese and english client (as i remember) are quite different gameplay (quest chain, etc...)

----upd---
here are remembered)

When I tried to understand why not to do anything in the English client found that do not match the way for action (...hard to explain in words) ... to capture packets on the server side (game_member) and compare that sends client English and Chinese (path, name-effects) - you see the difference

and more))) - to parts of the server, you can connect via telnet commands (see the folder LUA)

and more)))) - gm console (the same effects editor, quests, animations, and other things - it's all there in the client) can connect lua corrected on the client side (look for the hot keys F1 F2, etc.)

I didn't found a "share" folder in the server folder... But inside the "./res/ini" folder of the server I found some similar files... should I put the "share" files there and replace everything?

I'm using a java tool to decompile some lua compiled scripts. But it can't decompile them all and I don't know why. Maybe you can share me a better tool for this?

Could you explain me better what to fix on client side to be able to use the gm console? Because you said to use F1, F2 and so on... but those keys are already used by other thing ingame... So i'm not sure...

Btw... are you sure that the client must be edited? Is there nothing to be edited on sql database to enable the gm console for an user? :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I didn't found a "share" folder in the server folder...
(client) \res\lua.package --> (server) \cjnew\Res\lua\share\

Maybe you can share me a better tool for this?
see PM

Because you said to use F1, F2 and so on... but those keys are already used by other thing ingame... So i'm not sure...
see PM

Btw... are you sure that the client must be edited?
absolutely sure (if you want have gm console end etc....)

Is there nothing to be edited on sql database to enable the gm console for an user? :p
need a special client (in this and want to edit Lua on the client side) + need one minor editing in the database ... (see PM))) )

====upd====
I checked the client AoW (version 65)
run it on the server - a rather difficult task
many differences (some serious, some not so serious), the structure is different servers.
Can try to work on the launch of AoW on the black gold server, so only will the end result? (a lot of time and cost in the end we get a zero result - it's not very good))
for example pieces of rules:
AOW (chat.ini):
Code:
[CoolDownTime]
//ฝ๛ัิ
CHATTYPE_SILENCE=300000
//ธฝฝฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_VISUALRANGE=1000
//ณกพฐฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_SCENE=10000
//รมฤ
CHATTYPE_WHISPER=3000
//อลถำฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_TEAM=0
//ถำฮ้ฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_ROW=0
//บรำัฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_FRIEND=3000
//นซปแฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_GUILD=3000
//มชรหฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_UNION=3000
//รลลษฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_SCHOOL=3000
//สภฝ็ฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_WORLD=60000
//ม๗ัิฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_GOSSIP=120000
//ะกภฎฐศ
CHATTYPE_SMALL_SPEAKER=0
//สภฝ็ีฝณกฦตตภ
CHATTYPE_WORLD_WAR=1000

BG (chat.xml):
Code:
<Object>
	<Property ID="CoolDownTime" CHATTYPE_SILENCE="1000" CHATTYPE_VISUALRANGE="1000" CHATTYPE_SCENE="5000" CHATTYPE_WHISPER="1000" CHATTYPE_TEAM="1000" CHATTYPE_FRIEND="1000" CHATTYPE_GUILD="1000" CHATTYPE_UNION="1000" CHATTYPE_ORGANIZATION="1000" CHATTYPE_RECRUIT="30000" CHATTYPE_CAMP="30000" CHATTYPE_SHOUT="5000" CHARTYPE_EW_GW="1000" CHATTYPE_BATTLE="5000" />
	<Property ID="LevelLimit" CHATTYPE_VISUALRANGE="1" CHATTYPE_SCENE="4" CHATTYPE_WHISPER="0" CHATTYPE_TEAM="0" CHATTYPE_GUILD="0" CHATTYPE_BATTLE="0" CHATTYPE_CAMP="10" CHATTYPE_BIG_TEAM="0" CHATTYPE_SHOUT="0" CHARTYPE_EW_GW="0"/>
</Object>
can be seen, there are coincidences in the variables, there are differences
do not know, there are these variables in the functions of the server ...
(this is not an example of the most serious)

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea big differences for some files between bg and aow and missing files in some case for the server. I noticed while searching and found there are no xml related to aow in the Server/Res/ini/scene/* folder... and so on. :(

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone as a tool to make "*.patch" files ? I want to use the official blackgold launcher to do updates for my server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ lastfun
Please help me! I do not know what the problem is? My server error! This is my log, ini and client settings!

Please help me look, and set, thanks! I am a Chinese, English is not easy to say, please understand!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ lastfun
Please help me! I do not know what the problem is? My server error! This is my log, ini and client settings!

Please help me look, and set, thanks! I am a Chinese, English is not easy to say, please understand!

hi )
1. Do not run the server from the Debug folder ( there are other versions of the dll ). Use "release" folder.

2. Do not run the server using game_unit.exe ( you can not do this ) .

Use for this bat file .
example: start.bat
Code:
@echo off
start "game_world" "E:\cjnew\release\game_world.exe" &
start "game_store" "E:\cjnew\release\game_store.exe" &
start "game_public" "E:\cjnew\release\game_public.exe" &
start "game_lister" "E:\cjnew\release\game_lister.exe" &
start "game_entry" "E:\cjnew\release\game_entry.exe" &
start "game_member" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member.exe" &
start "game_member1" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member1.exe" &
start "game_member2" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member2.exe" &
start "game_member3" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member3.exe" &
start "game_member4" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member4.exe" &
start "game_member5" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member5.exe" &
start "game_member6" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member6.exe" &
start "game_member7" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member7.exe" &
start "game_member8" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member8.exe" &
start "game_member9" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member9.exe" &
start "game_member10" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member10.exe" &
start "game_member11" "E:\cjnew\release\game_member11.exe" &
start "game_auction" "E:\cjnew\release\game_auction.exe" &
start "game_monitor" "E:\cjnew\release\game_monitor.exe" &
exit
3. You have an error in the ini files.
Shall be as follows (for example, only edit IP):
game_lister.ini:
Code:
[Main]
// НшВзЅУИлЙМ±аєЕ
IDC=0
// УОП··ЦЗш±аєЕ
DistrictID=3
// БР±н·юОсЖч±аєЕ
ListerID=0
// Б¬ЅУКэБїЙППЮ
MaxConnects=1024
// РиТЄЧоРЎµДїН»§¶Л°ж±ѕєЕ
ClientVersion=0.0.1.000

// НвНшIPµШЦ·
[Outer]
//Addr=10.50.61.12
Addr=192.168.1.47
//Addr=127.0.0.1
Port=4000

// ДЪНшµШЦ·
[Inner]
Addr=127.0.0.1

// ДЪНш№гІҐµШЦ·
[Broadcast]
Addr=127.255.255.255
Port=4001

ClientVersion=0.0.1.000 - сhange to your version of the client ( the client must be old , the new (official) - you will not enter the game)

game_entry.ini:
Code:
[Main]
//BindCore=0
// НшВзЅУИлЙМ±аєЕ
IDC=1
// УОП··ЦЗш±аєЕ
DistrictID=3
// ·юОсЖч±аєЕ
ServerID=111
// ЧйДЪЅУИл±аєЕ
EntryID=0
// Б¬ЅУКэБїЙППЮ
MaxConnects=1024
// НЁС¶ПыПў±аВлјУГЬјьЈЁ±ШРлєНїН»§¶ЛПаН¬ІЕДЬХэИ·НЁС¶Ј©
MessageEncodeKey=A5375CAe
// НЁС¶ПыПўРЈСйДЈїйГыіЖ

MessageVerifyDll=fsverify.dll

//MessageVerifyDll=FsVerEnc.dll

// НвНшIPµШЦ·
[Outer]
Addr=127.0.0.1
//Addr=192.168.1.36
//Addr=192.168.0.120
Port=2001

// ДЪНшµШЦ·
[Inner]
Addr=127.0.0.1

// ДЪНш№гІҐµШЦ·
[Broadcast]
Addr=127.255.255.255
Port=4001

for game_entry use this fssoloentry.dll (put it in release folder and put in reliase folder any .lic file) -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ lastfun
I'm sorry, so long to reply, my internet connection is not on http://forum.ragezone.com! ! ! Can today! First of all to thank you for your reply! Much obliged!
And then,, I am still not get into the game, I use the client is dono's HJ2C_025.rar + bgclient .rar. This is my time of the log, ini, pic Can you Successfully entered the game settings file to me, thank you!My English is very bad, thank you for your understanding!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This name source files saved .pdb files
I have them the same can decompile and put the list in the form of a picture :laugh:

Back