• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[BOI] Odin's Wrath Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Although it's been in a Pre-Launch phase, the game has been running across 4 dell servers for weeks. Other than occasional maintenance which is usually done around 12:00 Mid-night Central Time, the servers are online 24/7. I also have development servers running where all changes are tested prior to going live so we never make changes on a live server!

Some details about the server:
Patch: Odin's Wrath
Marketplace: FREE
Max LVL: 150
Exalt LVL: 120
Drop Rate: x50
EXP Rate: x25
Realms: 8

Hosting Specs:
(4x) Dell Optiplex 760's
C2D E8400 3.0 Ghz
8GB Ram Each
120GB SATA III SSD
1 Gigabit Connection

---- Screen shots moments before post with play test char.. ----
cbunting - [BOI] Odin's Wrath Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

We have been running with a Free Zen Marketplace that has been and is still being balanced when needed. We are 100% Free to Play...

Check us out today..

http://www.boi-infinity.com

Forums:
http://www.boi-infinity.com/forums/

Game Client:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wkj61rnpihnib8t/boi-infinity-ow.exe

24/7 Live Server Monitoring/Stats
http://dashboard.monitor.us/sharedP...7a6gAxg%3D%3D&uI=ovQ73atbxfYLCWRtYF5eVg%3D%3D

Reaction score
You should probably fix your registration before advertising the server. I still get "incorrect password" when I'm 100% sure it is the correct password. I can't make a new account either because it says I already have one in your system, which is stupid because I might have missed a letter or something when I originally made the account and without an option to either change my password or receive it by email; I'm stuck here complaining about it.

I posted on your forum as well under the name MrGuyDUde. The account I made for the game server is the same, except the U is un-capitalized.

I'm in no way trying to be rude so don't take it personally. See it as constructive criticism. I mean well. Fixing registration before advertising = a lot less headaches fixing peoples' accounts when that same energy could be put into more work on the server itself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
client version?? mine is 1306090 but when i tired to log in... it say my client need to be updated because it does not match to the server version.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should probably fix your registration before advertising the server. I still get "incorrect password" when I'm 100% sure it is the correct password. I can't make a new account either because it says I already have one in your system, which is stupid because I might have missed a letter or something when I originally made the account and without an option to either change my password or receive it by email; I'm stuck here complaining about it.

I posted on your forum as well under the name MrGuyDUde. The account I made for the game server is the same, except the U is un-capitalized.

I'm in no way trying to be rude so don't take it personally. See it as constructive criticism. I mean well. Fixing registration before advertising = a lot less headaches fixing peoples' accounts when that same energy could be put into more work on the server itself.

hint : DONT USE CAPLOCK BRO.THIS BOI SERVER CANT USE CAPLOCK.^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone here? i like to play here.. but idk the server version.

Reaction score
That was also something I suspected. I can't make a new account without caps though.

cbunting can you please delete MrGuyDude from your database or at least change it to lower-case letters?

[Edit] Managed to register via proxy. You can delete MrGuyDude if you like.

Last edited:
i want to be a doctor
Reaction score
nice alcaltis here. you might not remeber me but we played in the same server years ago. nice guy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much free space it need so i can instal ir lol i got 50gb free in my D local disk and still say me C is full i dont want to instal in C

DAMN This client istaler so buged i make him instla at d and its goes to C the duck pls upload a rar or give me other client link were it instals in D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how much free space it need so i can instal ir lol i got 50gb free in my D local disk and still say me C is full i dont want to instal in C

DAMN This client istaler so buged i make him instla at d and its goes to C the duck pls upload a rar or give me other client link were it instals in D

Seriously? i just install the client to the local disk D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well nope it goes to c when i change it and there i dont got alot of free space

Reaction score
well nope it goes to c when i change it and there i dont got alot of free space

Did you try running it as admin? It does sound like the problem is on your side since everyone else including me has been able to change the install location without any problems. It could be either that or your D:/ partition is a different format (i.e FAT32) but I think it would give you an error if you tried installing it on a FAT-formatted partition.

nice alcaltis here. you might not remeber me but we played in the same server years ago. nice guy

I remember your RaGEZONE account but not the game(s) we have played together, haha :) I have been away from the "scene" for a while. What game was it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the instalat or made to instal it 1st in C on temp then move it to D thats why i had problem with instalation i didnt have enought space to be instaled in temp spot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is server beta or live because this 0 zen thing and why there is zen give in site when all cost 0

i want to be a doctor
Reaction score
mediafire is so slow.. do you have a torrent? alcaltis, first boi private server. forgot the name of the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am sorry for any one who has had issues with the client. There is now another version of the client that doesn't include the installer. I hope this will solve some of the previous issues.. This was the first shot at using Advanced Installer so that the installs could support all versions of Windows from XP/2000 - Windows 8.1.. Obviously, the installs take a r..e..a..l..l..y long time..

I've added a PM feature to the forums and now have topics covering everything from Todo's to change-logs.. I've been coding roughly 5 - 10 hours per day adding new features, player suggestions and requests and so on..

The marketplace is and will stay free for those who have been wondering. Only the abused free items have been moved to salary.. There have honestly been so many changes, that reading the Change-logs is the best way to figure out what is what, and what is where..

I am only one person like many PS operators.. But as you can see, I have a lot of technology behind the site now as I've had to deal with spammers, web scrapers, ddoss attacks and everything else.. This is the reason for the Account system being so limited as is the Zen System, which as mentioned, currently is to only offer Plat Noble features, stash expansion Etc..

If you have any future issues, Please PM me on the forums at my site, cbunting99 as I am busy pushing out updates and rarely browsing the web since launch..

The servers are now monitored 24/7 on a seperate server, laptop and tablet that I carry around..
http://dashboard.monitor.us/sharedP...7a6gAxg%3D%3D&uI=ovQ73atbxfYLCWRtYF5eVg%3D%3D

I apologize for any issues you guys may have had.. Like any new server, I've had some hurdles to cross to get to where we are now!

Chris

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maintenance and updates are done nightly normally around mid-night central time. But as per the In-game notice, and forum notice under Server Maintenance, it was a scheduled update..

I work on Infinity around 12 hours each day.. I work from home, so there are a lot more updates and changes going on right now as we start moving from stock BOIOW and start moving towards our own creation/modification.

I've been doing this stuff for many years.. Everything is mentioned or posted on my forums!

About Me,
http://beknown.com/christopher-bunting

A Previous Project. (2007)
https://code.google.com/p/angelemu/

Last edited:
Back