Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Brand New Skin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck on your gaming forum development :):

♠NicK♠

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I need someone to design the forums. Can anyone help me out? Any good designers here?

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for an experienced coder who can code this into a vBulletin skin (yes, you'll need some vBulletin experience as you need to code the Recent Articles part).

Anyone interested in this? I can supply all of the graphics.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The next stage has been released. I'm not too proud with it, but I'd like your comments.

Mike - Brand New Skin - RaGEZONE Forums

I may or may not use this. I'll start working on the other pages though while I wait for your comments. Please tell me if you like it.

Still need someone to code it if anyone wants to...

The status images are yet to be designed. They should be soon.

Last edited:
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's a new version. I like it much better, please comment on it. I need comments so I can make better ones. I think this may be the end of this page, once the status icons are made.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
4 (almost 5) days, and still no new comments? Please comment on the layout so I know what to change. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Different theme font maybe? And I'd also suggest lowering the size on the bars. They're a way bit too thick if you ask me.

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Add Today(s) top posters =D Just a small suggestion:/:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks empty? My opinion don't get offensive. Bit dark and mysterious, more images maybe? More glossy finishes may improve the whole gaming feel?

Back