• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bubble Ninja (CN version) [BBG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Harro~

It's me tinkle with another Chinese BBS release~ This is the CN version of "Bubble Ninja" It's a 2D MapleStory like game with Naruto characters. o/

Enjoy!

(edit)

<- Full source (unconfirmed) <- Credits to loveomg
<- Navicat <- Credits to charlesxxx
<- Vertigo <- Credits to charlesxxx

PM me more files needed to be shared I'll upload~

Mob Add-ON

Tools (SWF/Java decompilers)

Thanks Aznkidd235 charlesxxx loveomg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got the server up and running. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the client running. game.htm loads up but displays a black screen for me. Main.swf runs and loads but nothing happens.

Server set-up guide:
The server executes and installs the database via mysql on port 3306 automatically. If you have trouble with the database then download the .sql files i have available for download below to manually create the db yourself.

DataServer/resource/proxool.properties:
Code:
jdbc-0.proxool.driver-url=jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/[COLOR=#8b4513]game.htm[/COLOR]?characterEncoding=utf-8&user=[COLOR=#8b4513]root[/COLOR]&password=[COLOR=#8b4513]123456[/COLOR]

GameServer/resource/proxool.properties:
Code:
jdbc-0.proxool.driver-url=jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/[COLOR=#8b4513]game.htm[/COLOR]?characterEncoding=utf-8&user=[COLOR=#8b4513]root[/COLOR]&password=[COLOR=#8b4513]123456[/COLOR]

the text in the red edit them. Change game.htm to game that is the database in mysql for user, and password is the config for your mysql connection.

DB SQL files:

Decompiled server .jar files:

Other things you need:
Server files are coded in java so you would need to install java to run them.
JDBC - java database connector/connectivity for the server to connect to mysql.

Bubble Ninja Official English site:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Program that runs correctly?

EDIT: With xampp not allow me to add to the database file "game.sql".
With that program would raise the "game.sql"?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work thx ;) but hard setup now.

tinkle - Bubble Ninja (CN version) [BBG] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
well... if you already corrected that problem, share your configuration files
I am looking for complete source files from some Chinese friends now
I will also share my files when I get it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'll be posting ok, wait, now he looks in the emulator connects properly, then I make a php script to enter the server

Tutorial only works in mysql Vertrigo already configured (no need to edit configs):

Server: 90%
Cliente: 50%

1.Install java
2nd. install Vertrigo
3rd. install Navicat
3.1 Restoring the database navicat named "game" without quotes

4th. Copy client to the www folder Vertrigo
5th. Connecting / dataserver/1.cmd
6th. Connecting / gameserver/2.cmd
7th. Enter the address bar: then choose the mode.
8th. Download (client + server + db + + Vertrigo Java7):
9th. Navicat:

Well I think that is missing parts of the client and a php script to connect to mysql login and password to collect and send to the server.
This was a breakthrough, I hope that people keep posting the same and, even.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, but your ftp is down i cant download. please upload it to a file hosting site.

Edit:
Thanks ftp link working now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question:

What is this really?

I enter the client and a server just sends me where pure Chinese. I do not understand ... I have to edit anything else?

Reaction score
it's not working for me i still get a black page when going to game.htm page. updated java, using vertrigo for mysql, and web server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not working for me i still get a black page when going to game.htm page. updated java, using vertrigo for mysql, and web server.

Using all good, the only problem is that it sends to another server (using the "game.htm" original), using the ("game1.htm" I connect the emulator but not fit, but I have not made ​​100% load) right now I'm doing a new test, while dire end result.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question:

What is this really?

I enter the client and a server just sends me where pure Chinese. I do not understand ... I have to edit anything else?

Good friend that I changed the client command line to pull the original client, and the client I posted is incomplete, the line you must change the host server to the swf folder, server id, id name, name real, and md5 encrypted password in the server it gets through the door that changed the file so that this line game1.htm only recognizes the gameserver and not the dataserver so he and void, but the server connects gameserver and not returned to the client not because it connects with id and password and server, ie the database gotta be configured to connect yet. to +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back