• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bugs&Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Now I know TravianX is ok now, however may I report a bug that messed up my server big time. Basically I installed Wonder of the World to may server and me + my mates were building them, my friend sent catapults to that village targetting Wonder of the World and now the only thing that loads is the Home Page,

So i would be very grateful if somebody could make a Wonder of the World catapulting script that would en-hance the game.

Problems

These are some problems with TravianX you should look out for

Do not go over level 20 fields or it will re-set them all
(did too me)
Do not send more that 3 chiefs to one village ( this only applys to Admins who can give them selves more than 1 chief)

You cannot have over 4 million troops

Do not over do it :)

Ron

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Now I know TravianX is ok now, however may I report a bug that messed up my server big time. Basically I installed Wonder of the World to may server and me + my mates were building them, my friend sent catapults to that village targetting Wonder of the World and now the only thing that loads is the Home Page,

So i would be very grateful if somebody could make a Wonder of the World catapulting script that would en-hance the game.

Problems

These are some problems with TravianX you should look out for

Do not go over level 20 fields or it will re-set them all
(did too me)
Do not send more that 3 chiefs to one village ( this only applys to Admins who can give them selves more than 1 chief)

You cannot have over 4 million troops

Do not over do it :)

Ron

NICE

But wrong section!
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back