Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bugs&Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Now I know TravianX is ok now, however may I report a bug that messed up my server big time. Basically I installed Wonder of the World to may server and me + my mates were building them, my friend sent catapults to that village targetting Wonder of the World and now the only thing that loads is the Home Page,

So i would be very grateful if somebody could make a Wonder of the World catapulting script that would en-hance the game.

Problems

These are some problems with TravianX you should look out for

Do not go over level 20 fields or it will re-set them all
(did too me)
Do not send more that 3 chiefs to one village ( this only applys to Admins who can give them selves more than 1 chief)

You cannot have over 4 million troops

Do not over do it :)

Ron

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Now I know TravianX is ok now, however may I report a bug that messed up my server big time. Basically I installed Wonder of the World to may server and me + my mates were building them, my friend sent catapults to that village targetting Wonder of the World and now the only thing that loads is the Home Page,

So i would be very grateful if somebody could make a Wonder of the World catapulting script that would en-hance the game.

Problems

These are some problems with TravianX you should look out for

Do not go over level 20 fields or it will re-set them all
(did too me)
Do not send more that 3 chiefs to one village ( this only applys to Admins who can give them selves more than 1 chief)

You cannot have over 4 million troops

Do not over do it :)

Ron

NICE

But wrong section!
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back