Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 - General Help Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cause this skill is bug.
what cuz this bug => i dnt know , i was playing around with server files
how i solved it => by extracting new files from c9_SERVER.rar which lastfun uploaded it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what cuz this bug => i dnt know , i was playing around with server files
how i solved it => by extracting new files from c9_SERVER.rar which lastfun uploaded it

what about Guardian tower sir ?

cause it gotna have this item 被占领的守护者之塔入场券

ITEM ID
23821|被占领的守护者之塔入场券|可进入被占领的守护者之塔的入场券。

But this item not available. nothing happen when use itemkey.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need to know wich ips must be change it to make the server public, got it working in lan without problem, but when i change the ips in the
LMSConfig and ServerBaseConfig, SQL not longer connect, there is any other ip i must change besides the starmax, LMSConfig and ServerBaseConfig ??? plz help!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: С9 - Help Thread

hi guys my friend has open the p.server of c9 but i can't enter in it.. what we missed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about Guardian tower sir ?

cause it gotna have this item 被占领的守护者之塔入场券

ITEM ID
23821|被占领的守护者之塔入场券|可进入被占领的守护者之塔的入场券。

But this item not available. nothing happen when use itemkey.

u mean u cant use Summon : Titania and Normal Atk. ( L-Click ) and /itemkey 23821 not available ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys.. what i need to do for make the server public? not only local.. i had follow the video tutorial of starting and setup db and the other..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys.. what i need to do for make the server public? not only local.. i had follow the video tutorial of starting and setup db and the other..

same question have been asked before

to make server public change every ip in ur config to public except the ConnectionDB tag leave it 127.0.0.1 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have change but when i try to run the server it say me that can't connect to out brocker server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, anyone here knows where can i edit the in-game shop? and btw also cash storage after purchase from cash shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share info how to get in guardian tower / enable that item ???

Back