• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cabal start xtrap problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've started creating private server following this tutorial ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/create-ep8-cabal-server-step-910294/ ) and everything was fine until i wanted to start cabal, i get this error from xtrap. Allready changed internal ip and tryed other cabalmain releases but wot work. could you help me please?

windows: 10 pro
system cfg: AMD A10 quad core 2,5 gHz, 4 gb ram

any ideas?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
use this
Credit Upload : Dens666

Credit Remove : Vodikatm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks and sorry if repost, but still not working. replaced cabalmain but now nothing happens after i run start_cabal.bat or cabalmain

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not working...tell if you need to provide you more info

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks,but still not working. i'm trying to do it again on another device, i'll post here if i need help

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Цитата=jslim;8639493]спасибо,но все равно не работает. я пытаюсь сделать это снова на другом устройстве, я выложу здесь, если мне нужна помощь[/Цитата]
Усть бросать cabalmain себе с заменой. и папку Data/Язык/Английский, изменить имя, так что данных/язык/португальский. и все

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i started from scratch on another computer, everything ok but same problem. after i run cabalmain nothing happens. maybe is client bad?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

use this it should work now

credits:dens666

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man. It worked, kind of...It started(finally) but now i have thiss one. sorry if i am a pain in the butt. I've read something about this error in forum but is not working

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it didn't work, anyway,i downloaded evolution client and starts. now i have another issue. i've used different gmtools to create account but i have an error. test connection succed but when i press create acccount i get errot. prints attached

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask you how did you install mssql it says in my windows 10 i can't install it

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. I had a problem with xtrap error 146. I was given Cabalmain and she disappeared. The problem is that Xtrap is configured for Crossfire and closes everything that is not Crossfire. Please help.

Upvote 0
Back