Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

caste bug k4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix caste bug error in k4 version already read and made all the TUTs in here but still my caste is still stuck at waisya level 1

can someone help me please

33 - caste bug k4 - RaGEZONE Forums 11 - caste bug k4 - RaGEZONE Forums 22 - caste bug k4 - RaGEZONE Forums

see photos i already added the substrings.. and sql daemon log is exporting.. i already followed the heterojeneo post about god points and editing the table in tantraback00 and gameinfo00

but still stuck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@D4rkMoD yah i already made .. just like what i post.. but still doesnt update .. im stuck with this for 2-3 weeks already

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Kindly check your SQLDAEMON folder's Log file and post it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...pdates.. the date was the last time i used it

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...gezone.com/members/2000081103.html"]elitegeek[/B][/I]

this is my photo of my sqldaemon logs and

my rank00.txt updates.. the date was the last time i used it

There's nothing wrong with your logs just wait for at least 24-48 hours to update your Rank00.txt. In order to see the changes you must keep your server online on the said duration or else the timer will reset and you have to wait another day or 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir elitegeek Can you help me my caste still bug...been going on for 1 week

this pic:
and this pic :

is there something wrong Please help :(::(::(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@elitegeek

sir you mean my caste can be updated if i wait for a day right.. so theres no bug in my caste ??

thanks mr elitegeek

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
sir @elitegeek Can you help me my caste still bug...been going on for 1 week

this pic:
and this pic :

is there something wrong Please help :(::(::(:
@elitegeek

sir you mean my caste can be updated if i wait for a day right.. so theres no bug in my caste ??

thanks mr elitegeek

Its not a bug but there's a missing Query in your MSSQL.

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@elitegeek

whats the missing query sir??

There is a query that GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00 used that can be executed manually and automatically. Its included as "dependency" for both inside that Database you restored. Once you found that query let me know.

I don't want to spoil you all for an easy job guys. Developing TO is something you must indulge more and learn its system especially in MSSQL since Tantra Online was built for MSSQL.

I am willing to help but my purpose for not giving the direct answer is to let you discover and make it as an achievement for yourself and not just rely from other people's comment or guidance.

Now, your mission is to find that "query" inside your Database that is very "dependent" for both GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00.

Ciao!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a query that GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00 used that can be executed manually and automatically. Its included as "dependency" for both inside that Database you restored. Once you found that query let me know.

I don't want to spoil you all for an easy job guys. Developing TO is something you must indulge more and learn its system especially in MSSQL since Tantra Online was built for MSSQL.

I am willing to help but my purpose for not giving the direct answer is to let you discover and make it as an achievement for yourself and not just rely from other people's comment or guidance.

Now, your mission is to find that "query" inside your Database that is very "dependent" for both GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00.

Ciao!

i have a little update on my server sir look at this

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] thanks by the way

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think my caste is now fixed

bro do you know how to put new map in qzp or add a new map in a portal

cause i want to go to naga village but i cant cause no portal how to do it bro maybe you know it..

tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jbeitz107 sir thanks by the way.. i already add a naga village name in portal mandara .. i just replace mandara dungeon....

but the problem is that when i attack the mobs or use some skills i go back to mandara

Back