Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unreal 3) [Client & Server source]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chaos & Order mobile mmo (irrlicht engine) [Client & Server source]

No setup guide. Gonna search the setup guide in chinese forum. I will update my post.

3D magic hand tour "chaos and order" complete source code, including "chaos and order" server source code, unity3d client source code, tools, databases, resources, c ++ development, decompression 12G size. Chaos and Order Order & Chaos Online is a large 3D online magical game tour from Gameloft, a cottage world of Warcraft, divided into four different races - humans, elves, orcs and souls, both physical and 3D backgrounds , The effect of rich sound and background BGM is also very momentum, support iOS, Android, windows phone 8 and other platforms.

Download Link:

Password: pgzb

WooTheFck - Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unreal 3) [Client & Server source] - RaGEZONE Forums

WooTheFck - Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unreal 3) [Client & Server source] - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: i just downloader the file and there is no unity3d source, and the source is 2011 the screenshot is correct. and i research that way back in 2011 they uses irrlicht engine

The files is complete with the database and server source and tutorial how to compile the server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unity3d) [Client & Server source]

Looks awesome, downloading to test! Thanks for the share :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unity3d) [Client & Server source]

Looks awesome, downloading to test! Thanks for the share :)
its totally realy awsome, but we need to setup server side. hope anyone know how to setup.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the "Irrlicht Engine".

A OpenSource Engine for PC,Mobile 2D/3D games.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's actually called Order and Chaos (Developed by Gameloft), and this one is pretty old release .-. Thanks for sharing, will try it. Always wanted to have a server for it.

Oh and ... You shared link for Order and Chaos II which is ... Newer version of it, tho still exist. And I still have it on my phone .-.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erm.... what client is uses? It is in the source(i did not seen) or any advice how to use this?(My guess if even if we could have the client we should edit it somehow...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm.... what client is uses? It is in the source(i did not seen) or any advice how to use this?(My guess if even if we could have the client we should edit it somehow...)

the client uses irrlicht engine.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The question was NOT the engine; it is the client, wich i can use to connect to this source.... If someone can provide a link that would be good...

Back