Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unreal 3) [Client & Server source]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is pretty old, but does somebody know which OaC version is needed to connect to that server? And also: how do i edit the game (apk) so that it doesnt try to connect to the official servers (which are down) but to that server downloaded from here.

Is there a guide or readme that explains how to set up the server? I know its written in c++ but how do i compile it on windows 11? The visual studio (sln files) are pretty old by now. I donwloaded it from here (posted a few posts earlier by XGodLikeX):

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Chaos & Order mobile mmo (irrlicht engine) [Client & Server source]

No setup guide. Gonna search the setup guide in chinese forum. I will update my post.

3D magic hand tour "chaos and order" complete source code, including "chaos and order" server source code, unity3d client source code, tools, databases, resources, c ++ development, decompression 12G size. Chaos and Order Order & Chaos Online is a large 3D online magical game tour from Gameloft, a cottage world of Warcraft, divided into four different races - humans, elves, orcs and souls, both physical and 3D backgrounds , The effect of rich sound and background BGM is also very momentum, support iOS, Android, windows phone 8 and other platforms.

Download Link:

Password: pgzb

WooTheFck - Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unreal 3) [Client & Server source] - RaGEZONE Forums

WooTheFck - Chaos & Order mobile mmo (unreal 3) [Client & Server source] - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: i just downloader the file and there is no unity3d source, and the source is 2011 the screenshot is correct. and i research that way back in 2011 they uses irrlicht engine

The files is complete with the database and server source and tutorial how to compile the server.

So how its unreal 3, if that unity3d.

Back