• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Christmas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning, I managed to mount a server that's using Bola's database and I tried to access from several different clients to my server, including Windblade, Brazil and the new Legends, but I noticed that all the clients has the Christmas map enabled, I know it's a very stupid question so forgive me.

My question is:
What does this event depend on and if it can be removed?
I'm new in all this so forgive me if it's a simple coincidence.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Original Christmas Event its just Few "NPCS" at Ingen/Rietz just remove it by deleting or commenting the lines of these npcs on field_3 and Field_1 and delete the Xmas Event Item from Loot.xml also, and shazam event "disabled"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find shazam event parameter ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
~facepalm~ you just need disabled the npcs at ingen and rietz map ,"shazam" its a expression not a parameter to disable ~google it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry xD

About my problem, the problem are the map decoration, you know, christmas trees and all this stuff...

Back