Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Christmas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning, I managed to mount a server that's using Bola's database and I tried to access from several different clients to my server, including Windblade, Brazil and the new Legends, but I noticed that all the clients has the Christmas map enabled, I know it's a very stupid question so forgive me.

My question is:
What does this event depend on and if it can be removed?
I'm new in all this so forgive me if it's a simple coincidence.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Original Christmas Event its just Few "NPCS" at Ingen/Rietz just remove it by deleting or commenting the lines of these npcs on field_3 and Field_1 and delete the Xmas Event Item from Loot.xml also, and shazam event "disabled"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find shazam event parameter ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
~facepalm~ you just need disabled the npcs at ingen and rietz map ,"shazam" its a expression not a parameter to disable ~google it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry xD

About my problem, the problem are the map decoration, you know, christmas trees and all this stuff...

Back