Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop v1.5 beta

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
untitled.JPG - Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop v1.5 beta - RaGEZONE Forums how to fix this problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to cabal here and I'd like to know one thing I've started using your webshop lately and I do find the php coding very messy if you ask me but still it's not the problem the whole problem is in login each time I enter my login credentials -and they're correct- I get login failed how would be that fixed ? how does one login ?

Cheers,
Jean

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean ? my sessions doesn't even get registered lol once I enter my username / password I don't get that I've successfully logged in instead I get login failed.... What could be causing that ?

Reaction score
What do you mean ? my sessions doesn't even get registered lol once I enter my username / password I don't get that I've successfully logged in instead I get login failed.... What could be causing that ?

Had edited php.ini?

;extension=php_mssql.dll - > extension=php_mssql.dll
mssql.secure_connection = Off -> mssql.secure_connection = On
register_globals = On -> register_globals = Off

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had edited php.ini?

;extension=php_mssql.dll - > extension=php_mssql.dll
mssql.secure_connection = Off -> mssql.secure_connection = On
register_globals = On -> register_globals = Off

Not sure about register_globals but php_mssql yes ofcourse you're not talking to a noob I'm php coder :D , mssql.secure_connection : you know it's not even required ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try, if u cant login, post erros, prints..

EDIT:
if u trying to work with EP8 + MSSQL2008, don't use MD5, use PWDCOMPARE

so where it says $pw = md5($_POST['password']); I should remove the md5 and add in the query PWDCOMPARE() in the password thing ? if not what should be the new query ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last thing sorry for being annoying :3

so this if (isset($_REQUEST['pwd'])) $pwd=md5($_REQUEST['pwd']);

will be

if (isset($_REQUEST['pwd'])) $pwd=($_REQUEST['pwd']);

and this
$r=mssql_query('select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and password="'.$pwd.'"');

will be

$r=mssql_query('select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and password=PWDCOMPARE("'.$pwd.'")');

right ?

Reaction score
Last thing sorry for being annoying :3

so this if (isset($_REQUEST['pwd'])) $pwd=md5($_REQUEST['pwd']);

will be

if (isset($_REQUEST['pwd'])) $pwd=($_REQUEST['pwd']);

and this
$r=mssql_query('select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and password="'.$pwd.'"');

will be

$r=mssql_query('select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and password=PWDCOMPARE("'.$pwd.'")');

right ?

select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and PWDCOMPARE("'.$pwd.'", Password) = 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 192.168.2.102:1433 in /var/www/html/cashshop/index.php on line 27

what the hell?
mssql_connect dosent work with SQL 2008 RC2?
this error comes on centos server the cabal server has connection to the mssql server
only php mssql dosent work oO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
$r=mssql_query('select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and PWDCOMPARE("'.$pwd.'", Password) = 1

what am i missing?

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in C:\Xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 31

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
$r=mssql_query('select ID,UserNum,AuthKey from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where id="'.$uid.'" and PWDCOMPARE("'.$pwd.'", Password) = 1

T_function error, what am i missing in this line?

Are You Using This On The New EP8 DB?!...

I Think They Have Different DB Targets?!...

This One Is The Old One And If Your Using EP8 That's A Whole New One...

From My Point Of View...

And I Also Trying To Use CabalToolz_v4 To EP8 And Still Have Alot Of Work Is Needed To Be Done...

Back