Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Converting Server to Eudemons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I got the server running for Conquer and thought it would be cool to get a Eudemons server working. Eudemon uses the same files for the client as conquer. So I decided to change Eudemons server.dat to connect to the conquer server i set up and it just get to Verify Account Detail but doesnt do anything else. What would i need to do to get it running properly. If a Server Guru can get me started in the right direction that would be very kind and we could get an Eudemons server Running.

Thanks,
bkblood

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all the database is not good for eudemons online :p you need full items :D and delete all NPC :D and make some massive changes in server source :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes but what i see is that since Eudemons is still in the making and not as much stuff thus far, it would be better to start a server for it. I mean look at runescape it was out for 6 years before a server came out and it has nothing compared to retail server. i just think it would be better to start now then 5 years later.

Reaction score
Not to be mean, but you're stupid if you think you're going to be able to play Eudemons just by using the Eudemons client to connect to a Conquer server. Although a little similar, Eudemons and Conquer are two different games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back