• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DayZ ArenA v.0.59.170130(Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ padawantoni

Example Installation (from description in the file):
1. Copy SpawnHeliCrash.sqf in \MPMissions\dayzea.ChernarusPlus\Scripts\
2. Add code in \MpMissions\dayzea.ChernarusPlus\init.sqf:
Code:
init_SpawnHeliCrash = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\SpawnHeliCrash.sqf";
Call init_SpawnHeliCrash;
3. Make "dayzea.ChernarusPlus.pbo" and start server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ padawantoni

Example Installation (from description in the file):
1. Copy SpawnHeliCrash.sqf in \MPMissions\dayzea.ChernarusPlus\Scripts\
2. Add code in \MpMissions\dayzea.ChernarusPlus\init.sqf:
Code:
init_SpawnHeliCrash = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\SpawnHeliCrash.sqf";
Call init_SpawnHeliCrash;
3. Make "dayzea.ChernarusPlus.pbo" and start server.

Doing this way both folders "\DZ\server\_" and "\MPMissions\dayzea.ChernarusPlus\Scripts" will be loaded?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ padawantoni

We don't know the contents of your file \MPMissions\dayzea.ChernarusPlus\init.sqf, so can't say which code you will have to come to pass, and which is not...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2All

Unzip content of this archive to \DZ\server\scripts\init\ folder on server-side.
This is edited version of scripts for functions init_spawnWildAnimals and init_spawnZombies

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. How do administrators to spawn only in Electrozavodskaya permanently? I apologize for the bad english!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ darkland

Respawn after death?
For example, modify "clientNew" EventHandler (locate in the file \DZ\server\_\server_x_dbLoadPlayer.sqf)
Find line
Code:
_agent = createAgent [_mySkin,  _pos, [], 0, "NONE"];
and insert before this line your own code, that calculates the desired value for the variable _pos (the identification of characters administrators can be based, for example, on variable _uid).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a problem I can not apply a salinebag, Morphine, bandage... on my teammate
when clicking apply the bandage, for example nothing happens for 5 minutes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are there any files that add admin tools like spawning items, teleporting, etc.? Or do I have to write them all by myself? Where do I even search for information on this (How to do all of it myself)?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AndreTM .I want to 2 admin always spawn after death only Elektrozavodske 2 administrator in Zelenogorsk. I did as you said but nothing comes out. Could you show some sample code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ gummi666

Try to add classes for actions in config, example:

On server-side, use file \DZ\server\config.cpp (or appr. config.bin), or \DZ\server\cfg\cfgObjectActions\config.cpp (*.bin)
In definition of class cfgObjectActions find desire subclass (ex., WellBlue eq. "pumpa"), and add classes for actions
Code:
// existing definitions
class cfgObjectActions
{
// existing definitions
    class WellBlue 
    {
        model = "dz\buildings\misc\pumpa.p3d";
        class DrinkWater 
        {
            displayName = "Drink Water";
            priority = 0.100000;
            showWindow = 1;
            hideOnUse = 1;
            condition = "true";
            statement = "_owner playAction 'drinkWell';[_owner,'RiverWater'] call player_fnc_processStomach;[_owner,'I drink some water from the well','colorAction'] call fnc_playerMessage;";
        };
        class FillBottle 
        {
            displayName = "Fill Bottle";
            priority = 0.100000;
            showWindow = 1;
            hideOnUse = 1;
            condition = "_inHands isKindOf 'BottleBase'";
            statement = "[this,_inHands,_owner,_name] spawn player_fillBottle;";
        };
    };
// existing definitions
};
For other classes/other action - code is written similarly (of course, using the required values and options in the properties, especially in "condition" and "statement").

Note, that there is no need to distribute this code to the client side - action of objects are processed only on the server side.

Could you go more in depth on this, i dont have a \DZ\server\config.cpp

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys Can u please guide me how to start my server for local? thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to set a freshspawn with gears and guns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2All

Unzip content of this archive to \DZ\server\scripts\init\ folder on server-side.
This is edited version of scripts for functions init_spawnWildAnimals and init_spawnZombies

server crash when exiting player
.. crash the server.. (( some problems in spawnWildAnimals script

Please fix the script, he was just great!

Last edited:
Back