Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks , it worked
But I have a problem sometimes after killing the AI a few minutes later the server automatically crashes (or shuts down and doesn't restart - DayZ console version x64) I tried to check but I don't see Log why because star . Is it because of the MOD conflict and I can only install some mods that come with Mod AI?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I can't join my server after installing the mod.
It says that my client has a mod that the server does not. (Bot_ClientScripts.pbo)
I installed dozens of mods before so I know the process, but here i don't know.
The client side is the same between client and server, key is installed in the keys folder, the mod is added at the startup parameter (both clientside and serverside).

Kinda lost here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks , it worked
But I have a problem sometimes after killing the AI a few minutes later the server automatically crashes (or shuts down and doesn't restart - DayZ console version x64) I tried to check but I don't see Log why because star . Is it because of the MOD conflict and I can only install some mods that come with Mod AI?

Yeah that is a common problem with the bots.

It says that my client has a mod that the server does not. (Bot_ClientScripts.pbo)
The client side is the same between client and server, key is installed in the keys folder, the mod is added at the startup parameter (both clientside and serverside).

Kinda lost here

That is odd, did you try verifiedsig = 0?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was going to post the image but I suppose this works too. I am literally stuck on what to do here. Maybe someone can help me out, hopefully. I have the latest version. I downloaded this from steam and I felt like I followed instructions step by step, whether it be on here or on Steam. Evidently I screwed something up. Getting frustrated as I've tried figuring it out myself but to no avail.

Can't compile "World" script module!
Bot_recruitServer/4_World/recruitbotm_peter.c(1): Unknown type 'SurvivorBotBase'

this error occurs when I try to start up my LAN server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was going to post the image but I suppose this works too. I am literally stuck on what to do here. Maybe someone can help me out, hopefully. I have the latest version. I downloaded this from steam and I felt like I followed instructions step by step, whether it be on here or on Steam. Evidently I screwed something up. Getting frustrated as I've tried figuring it out myself but to no avail.

Can't compile "World" script module!
Bot_recruitServer/4_World/recruitbotm_peter.c(1): Unknown type 'SurvivorBotBase'

this error occurs when I try to start up my LAN server.

Just wait, I am updating the bots profiles, and a newer way to spawn them in.
This way its a little easier to work with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wait, I am updating the bots profiles, and a newer way to spawn them in.
This way its a little easier to work with.

Awesome, thank you. I felt the instructions were pretty straight forward on here and via steam but I screwed something up I guess.
Please let me know the new way when you figure it out. If you know how to fix the error I posted, please let me know as well in the meantime.
Mega appreciate it. Very frustrating

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to have the a bots update to the spawning this weekend. I have most of it done. Just doing some testing before. But with work, its kinda hard to do during the week.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone have manage modlist work fine with AI Bots ?
Will repacking all mods together will help this problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Kinda lost here

Hi yeah I have the same problem. I put loaded the botserverside folder from the zips in first page and then loaded the other ones. I also tried to use the files on steam workshop. Verification keeps kicking me. When I turn verify off it says data mismatch on steam. Also in game tons of zeds load, i think more than usual but that was what I saw. Went to the airfields did not see any bots load. Not sure whats wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to have the a bots update to the spawning this weekend. I have most of it done. Just doing some testing before. But with work, its kinda hard to do during the week.

Awesome, thank you!! Let us know if you're able to do it. I'm curious as to what I did wrong and how, if it works, what you did to make it work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi yeah I have the same problem. I put loaded the @botserverside folder from the zips in first page and then loaded the other ones. I also tried to use the files on steam workshop. Verification keeps kicking me. When I turn verify off it says data mismatch on steam. Also in game tons of zeds load, i think more than usual but that was what I saw. Went to the airfields did not see any bots load. Not sure whats wrong.

Okay, sorry to hear you couldn't get it working. I will update the serverside folders, and client folders to make it a little easier to get working.

I have Namalsk done, just need to do Chernarusplus and Livonia. Then I will also add in most other maps as well, but it will be a little later on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, sorry to hear you couldn't get it working. I will update the serverside folders, and client folders to make it a little easier to get working.

I have Namalsk done, just need to do Chernarusplus and Livonia. Then I will also add in most other maps as well, but it will be a little later on.

Sry for the small pictures.
So how should everything be set up in order to make the mods work? Could someone redo what I've done to fix any mistakes/update with the new instructions? I'm pretty sure I can do the folders part of things but the programming part is probably where I'm screwing up. This is how I had it before before the new instructions came out. If someone could input the new way into what I have so far/delete anything I've done wrong, I would mega appreciate it. I love learning new things and this is my first time building a server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I keep getting this error even though I loaded the (new version) mod on my server and its directly downloaded from steam: Just incase you cant see the pic, it says I have a pbo (@usec voices for ai) not part of the server when I can guarantee it is. Its the only mod I have this problem on so far.
SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I come across this error when I start my server.
I'm pretty new at this server development so any help would be appreciated. I followed the new instructions the best I could.
Here's how its set up. Any corrections to my work would be incredibly helpful. 20220509_032523 - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums 20220509_033851 - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums 20220509_034041 - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry for the small pictures.
So how should everything be set up in order to make the mods work? Could someone redo what I've done to fix any mistakes/update with the new instructions? I'm pretty sure I can do the folders part of things but the programming part is probably where I'm screwing up. This is how I had it before before the new instructions came out. If someone could input the new way into what I have so far/delete anything I've done wrong, I would mega appreciate it. I love learning new things and this is my first time building a server

From the photos, it looks like you dont have the botserverside loaded.

should be like this.

-serverMods=@botserverside -mods=@UsecClientmod

I keep getting this error even though I loaded the (new version) mod on my server and its directly downloaded from steam: Just incase you cant see the pic, it says I have a pbo (@usec voices for ai) not part of the server when I can guarantee it is. Its the only mod I have this problem on so far.
SirBrando - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

I would try turning verifySignatures=0; inside of the serverDZ.cfg

Also if anyone is using Dabs Famework. You must unload it, because it wont work with the ai bots installed at the same time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Dabs framework is necessary for a number of mods. The expediency of such an action is questionable....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Dabs framework is necessary for a number of mods. The expediency of such an action is questionable....

To be able to use this ai bots mod, then it must be disabled, because it will cause the server to crash.

Back