Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would try turning verifySignatures=0; inside of the serverDZ.cfg

Also if anyone is using Dabs Famework. You must unload it, because it wont work with the ai bots installed at the same time.

Yeah that worked, although I still dont understand why the signatures didnt match up if its the same file. Also yeah I had dabs and a few other mods loaded and the bots and zeds were moving in slow motion. Im going to try another server with just vanilla loaded. Thanks for your efforts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok...
How would I set up the -serverMods? Meaning I know where the -mods are placed within the start up file i created but where within the file would I insert the
-serverMods=@botserverside? What commands would i use? Once the placement is correct, I at least can be Hopefully on the right path.
Thank you for your help!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok...
How would I set up the -serverMods? Meaning I know where the -mods are placed within the start up file i created but where within the file would I insert the
-serverMods=@botserverside? What commands would i use? Once the placement is correct, I at least can be Hopefully on the right path.
Thank you for your help!!

It should look something like this
Screenshot 2022-05-09 170814 - DayZ Standalone bots.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I tested vanilla only and my server fps is very low, the zed and bots move like they are underwater.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I tested vanilla only and my server fps is very low, the zed and bots move like they are underwater.

Might be because I added tons of spawn points.

You might need to edit it to your servers needs. Less spawn points.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bots.json file has all the coords in it. You use cfggameplay.json to load the bots.json. Make sure you have enableCfgGameplayFile=1; enabled inside of your serverDZ.cfg file.

Inside the cfggameplay.json you will find

"WorldsData":
{
"lightingConfig": 1,
"objectSpawnersArr": ["bots.json"],
"environmentMinTemps": [-3, -2, 0, 4, 9, 14, 18, 17, 12, 7, 4, 0],
"environmentMaxTemps": [3, 5, 7, 14, 19, 24, 26, 25, 21, 16, 10, 5]
},

I would take a lot of the spawns out because it will lag. Also Dabs Framework wont work with the bots mod no more after the latest update.
I've already got 40 patrols for Namalsk. I am going to finish all the other maps this weekend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bots.json file has all the coords in it. You use cfggameplay.json to load the bots.json. Make sure you have enableCfgGameplayFile=1; enabled inside of your serverDZ.cfg file.

Inside the cfggameplay.json you will find

"WorldsData":
{
"lightingConfig": 1,
"objectSpawnersArr": ["bots.json"],
"environmentMinTemps": [-3, -2, 0, 4, 9, 14, 18, 17, 12, 7, 4, 0],
"environmentMaxTemps": [3, 5, 7, 14, 19, 24, 26, 25, 21, 16, 10, 5]
},

I would take a lot of the spawns out because it will lag. Also Dabs Framework wont work with the bots mod no more after the latest update.
I've already got 40 patrols for Namalsk. I am going to finish all the other maps this weekend.

Ok but what's the difference between these spawn coords and the spawn coords that are in the bot mission files ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok but what's the difference between these spawn coords and the spawn coords that are in the bot mission files ?

None, just a different way to spawn them in incase you didn't want to make the missions it self.

Plus the bot missions are not up to date with the bot server. There is a few setting that are missing in the missions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
None, just a different way to spawn them in incase you didn't want to make the missions it self.

Plus the bot missions are not up to date with the bot server. There is a few setting that are missing in the missions.

Ah, this is nice ! Can we delete the bot mission folder then or is it still needed ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, this is nice ! Can we delete the bot mission folder then or is it still needed ?

You can delete it, or mix and match. Just need to use DayZ tools, and make your own spawn points. Just make sure you have the serverside mod, and client mod loaded in DayZ Editor, then you can place a few bots in places you want. Then export them. Just dont add to many bots it will make the server slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can delete it, or mix and match. Just need to use DayZ tools, and make your own spawn points. Just make sure you have the serverside mod, and client mod loaded in DayZ Editor, then you can place a few bots in places you want. Then export them. Just dont add to many bots it will make the server slow.

Right. Thank you so much for all of this. You're a hero..

Oh, and duck Vassily !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what do you do if there are two different mods which have the same mod key file name? If one is already installed, I'm assuming installing the other one will simply overwrite the original one. Is there a way around this if it's not your mod? You need the keys to have the mod to work so what do you do if you want both mods

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i got a question about making the Aibots serverside pbos.
Whenever I try to pack the scripts with the addon builder it ruins the .c files inside the pbos, resulting the survivorbotbase error after server start.
Any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i got a question about making the Aibots serverside pbos.
Whenever I try to pack the scripts with the addon builder it ruins the .c files inside the pbos, resulting the survivorbotbase error after server start.
Any ideas?

I wouldn't use the unpacked server scripts. Just because its missing some files.
I if you download the files again, it will have a working serverside.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh i see :) but then the following problem occurs : whenever a bot is spawned, the surrounding zombies disappear, just like at the traders' safezones.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh i see :) but then the following problem occurs : whenever a bot is spawned, the surrounding zombies disappear, just like at the traders' safezones.

Its coded into the bot server script to do that. Because the zeds will kill the bots. So they disappear.
No way to fix it, unless we could get the serverside pbo cracked. The one I have is missing a few files. Not 100% complete.

Back