Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided to make my progress from a couple of years back public. It's not really much but I hope this is of help to someone out there.

My repo includes but is not limited to Extensive documentation (on the wiki section), bug documentation (issues section), progress on the mascot (pet system), progress on the dragon ball scramble event, modification of flash files and animations, etc.

I didn't get too far, but I hope this serves as a starting point.

I will also include a game launcher that I made for DBO that works with google drive and has version control:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided to make my progress from a couple of years back public. It's not really much but I hope this is of help to someone out there.

My repo includes but is not limited to Extensive documentation (on the wiki section), bug documentation (issues section), progress on the mascot (pet system), progress on the dragon ball scramble event, modification of flash files and animations, etc.

I will also include a game launcher that I made for DBO that works with google drive and has version control:
can you tell me , where is this client res ,give me download address,ths

Tysm for the Release Alex!! its good to see you back also!!
can you tell me , where is this client res ,give me download address,ths

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this client match this source,,Is it useful?

i build well,but client not match,i try this client ths

Hello,

can you tell me ,what is the client version ?is client 0.59 for this? source

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this client match this source,,Is it useful?

i build well,but client not match,i try this client ths

can you tell me ,what is the client version ?is client 0.59 for this? source
its pretty simple, the source he released its 2.0 ( soo in this case DBO KR 0.59 ) the client source of the client i just sent u, i tought u needed the client base files, since u have the source u can build the .exe as you wish

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its pretty simple, the source he released its 2.0 ( soo in this case DBO KR 0.59 ) the client source of the client i just sent u, i tought u needed the client base files, since u have the source u can build the .exe as you wish
client source is not released, i try win10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help

Problem SQL :(
ddd - DBO Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I use xampp
In my.ini files I have this:

CHANGE MASTER TO MASTER_HOST='127.0.0.1', MASTER_PORT=3306, MASTER_USER='root', MASTER_PASSWORD='1234';

In QueryServer:
[Chat Accept]
Address = 26.117.233.65
Port = 41000

[Game Accept]
Address = 26.117.233.65
Port = 41001

[Char Accept]
Address = 26.117.233.65
Port = 41002

[DATABASE_CHARACTER]
Host = 127.0.0.1
User = root
Password = 1234
Db = dbo_char

[DATABASE_ACCOUNT]
Host = 127.0.0.1
User = root
Password = 1234
Db = dbo_acc

[Master Connect]
Address = 26.117.233.65
Port = 40005

[CONFIG]
EnableReserveName = 0

Where else in xampp to find and change the password?
HELP!

Log:

[SYSTEM] [2023-07-28 0:35:29:9] Connecting to `127.0.0.1`, database `dbo_char`...
file[C:\Users\User\Downloads\DBOGLOBAL-Updates-master\DBOGLOBAL-Updates-master\NtlLib\Server\Database\MySQLDatabase.cpp] line[52] function[MySQLDatabase::Initialize]
[SYSTEM] [2023-07-28 0:35:29:22] Connection failed due to: `Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)`
file[C:\Users\User\Downloads\DBOGLOBAL-Updates-master\DBOGLOBAL-Updates-master\NtlLib\Server\Database\MySQLDatabase.cpp] line[90] function[MySQLDatabase::Initialize]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its one of the two he is either dint set up a password to his mysql, or his database require some extra sql ( intoiced hatt some dbo servers use some "key".sql taht wihtout them in the database the character server wont run. soo it could be somethign like that ( atleast on 1.0 ) if he is using the alex mix 2.0 then he prolly jsut forgot the mysql password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is running.
Now I have a problem with a client

Maybe it's a bad port problem?

<?xml version="1.0"?><config_options><op ver="0.1" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20200"/><local ver="0.1" local_dsp=".\language\local_data.dat" local_sync_dsp=".\language\local_sync_data.dat"/><BUGTRAP ip="127.0.0.1" port="9999" folder="DBO Client(DBO_CT_TW_Release)"/></config_options>

Thank you very much for help!

ffff - DBO Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
dddddddddddddddddddddddsss - DBO Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you hardly get problems wiht ports when running in locahost, since its all conenct to localhost ip and etc, checking the config and it seems all normal, so msotly seems more of a connection issue? because it said disconnect and not auth conec failure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Can share
DBO TW EDF/RDF Encryptor and Decryptor

Can only encrypt, no decryption function

Last edited:
Back