Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, as promised in the Dragon Ball Online Editable Full HD Loading Screens thread, I'll be releasing the Zenkai translations, which are the most complete translation of the game in both Items, Mobs and Quest wise.

But in this translation, you guys should have some notes related to compatibility and file decryption.

1 - Interface files are the brute .dat files, which means that how to apply the translation into your client, it's up to you.

2 - These are the unmodified Zenkai version, which means that you'll find a lot of new texts that are Zenkai exclusive, such as some new Guild System, Chat System, Item Shard and go on. (Read the file "Read-First.doc" for more important informations)

- There are aswell, some texts that exist in your Client, but has been hugelly changed in the translation, like text changes, or even the code text calculations code like %s > %g and go on, this means that if you don't modify back to the original version, your client can crash while mouse hovering specific items, interface or skill effects.

4 - In this translation, you'll have quests translated from lvl 1 up to lvl 67 (It's a estimative, you maybe can find some lower level quests untranslated, but they are minority).

5 - Not all quests has been properly reviewed since it's a unfinished version, so expect some grammar errors, mainly in the lower levels initial race quests (lvl 1 - 21), Human initial quests and Namek Initial quests aren't properly reviewed.

6 - For quests, I shared the .rdf version, and there's a extra folder with the Table_Quest converted in .xml.

- if you want to edit the brute file, the Table_Text_All_Data.rdf, you'll need to have a TableEditor, and edit the maximum tables, Zenkai files has table from 0 to 28 (So 29 tables in total). And for Table_Quest_Text_Data.rdf, it has one new extra table.

Download -

English -

Portuguese -

Spanish -

Here are the latest progress of quests translations (from 28th dec. 2021)
Hicaro Junio - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

DjyOWIq - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

OrS0eiL - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

More detailed area progress (English)
unknow - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm glad for everyone who helped our translation through Zenkai development, all translators which worked hardly in this project should be proud of everything that has been done.
Thank-you guys! :eek:

Hicaro Junio - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit (09/20/2023)

Table_Text_All_Data.rdf
Table_Quest_Text_Data.rdf

HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE FILES! NOW YOU GUYS HAVE ALL QUESTS FILES AVAILABLE.

Decrypted .xml from Table_Quest is available too.

If you want to change the .rdf file directly remember about these informations;

Table_Text_All_Data.rdf, you'll need to have a TableEditor, and edit the maximum tables, Zenkai files has table from 0 to 28 (So 29 tables in total). And for Table_Quest_Text_Data.rdf, it has one new extra table.

Should be easy to any server use the translated quests.

Edit (09/22/2023)
Table_Quest_Text_Data_spanish.xml - Has been fixed and is now in spanish instead of portuguese.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proof of working quests translated;

Screenshot from DBO Crisis
1695409425499 - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proof of working quests translated;

Screenshot from DBO Crisis
View attachment 242146
Ty For the Shares I will work on this Game and See how far I can get I, any news on freeze fix though? if you have discord and willing to assist in my Endeavors, I would appreciate it.

Discord: jarvis.to

nice release!! thank you kakaichi!!
Its Lovely to see the Community Alive
Nice to me ya!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Current progress of the Quests in these files;
* - Initial race quests which wasn't properly revised

unknow - DBO Translation Updated (DBOZenkai) - 90% Quests translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Quest Teleports - tblidx - 1 - 100 - Progress: Finished
Yahoi West - tblidx 101 - 20014 - Progress: Finished *
Porunga Rocks North - tblidx 20101 - 40314 - Progress: Finished *
Fran Fran Desert North - tblidx 40101 - 60015 - Progress: Finished
Karin Forest - tblidx - 60101 - 90014 - Progress: Finished
Westland - tblidx - 90101 - 120107 - Progress: Finished
Yahoi East - tblidx - 120108 - 151320 - Progress: Finished
Mushroom Rocks North - tblidx - 151401 - 177114 - Progress: Finished
Quests Located at Random Places - tblidx - 177207 - 204714 - Progress: Finished
Mushroom Rocks South - tblidx - 204715 - 235512 - Progress: Finished
Fearland - tblidx - 235001 - 253723 - Progress: 2.600 lines left
Mushroom Rock South 2 - tblidx - 253801 - 270201 - Progress: 200 lines left (Not sure)
Porunga Rock South - tblidx - 270202 - 370216 - Progress: 1.900 lines left
Papaya Island - tblidx - 370301 - 384914 - Progress: 600 lines (Not sure)
SPECIAL (Master class, TMQ & etc) - tblidx - 385002 - 2101105 - Progress: Finished

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I just came to confirm that they do work.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I just came to confirm that they do work.
Great to know! And don't be afraid to share which server now has my translation files, that's can be good for players which want to play a specific dbo server with the quests translated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, as promised in the Dragon Ball Online Editable Full HD Loading Screens thread, I'll be releasing the Zenkai translations, which are the most complete translation of the game in both Items, Mobs and Quest wise.

But in this translation, you guys should have some notes related to compatibility and file decryption.

1 - Interface files are the brute .dat files, which means that how to apply the translation into your client, it's up to you.

2 - These are the unmodified Zenkai version, which means that you'll find a lot of new texts that are Zenkai exclusive, such as some new Guild System, Chat System, Item Shard and go on. (Read the file "Read-First.doc" for more important informations)

- There are aswell, some texts that exist in your Client, but has been hugelly changed in the translation, like text changes, or even the code text calculations code like %s > %g and go on, this means that if you don't modify back to the original version, your client can crash while mouse hovering specific items, interface or skill effects.

4 - In this translation, you'll have quests translated from lvl 1 up to lvl 67 (It's a estimative, you maybe can find some lower level quests untranslated, but they are minority).

5 - Not all quests has been properly reviewed since it's a unfinished version, so expect some grammar errors, mainly in the lower levels initial race quests (lvl 1 - 21), Human initial quests and Namek Initial quests aren't properly reviewed.

6 - For quests, I shared the .rdf version, and there's a extra folder with the Table_Quest converted in .xml.

- if you want to edit the brute file, the Table_Text_All_Data.rdf, you'll need to have a TableEditor, and edit the maximum tables, Zenkai files has table from 0 to 28 (So 29 tables in total). And for Table_Quest_Text_Data.rdf, it has one new extra table.

Download -

English -

Portuguese -

Spanish -

Here are the latest progress of quests translations (from 28th dec. 2021)

I'm glad for everyone who helped our translation through Zenkai development, all translators which worked hardly in this project should be proud of everything that has been done.
Thank-you guys! :eek:

Can share
DBO TW EDF/RDF Encryptor and Decryptor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i install the quest translation? where do i put the rdf file? My dbo is dbo global

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i install the quest translation? where do i put the rdf file? My dbo is dbo global
i dont think u can mod dbog atm, but not sure, but u could ask on their discord.
to apply the translation u need to unpack the tables from pack or localize pack and add the edf in the generated "data" folder( assuming that u encripted the rdf to edf for the client)
and pack the tables again. and done

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont think u can mod dbog atm, but not sure, but u could ask on their discord.
to apply the translation u need to unpack the tables from pack or localize pack and add the edf in the generated "data" folder( assuming that u encripted the rdf to edf for the client)
and pack the tables again. and done
thanks, which program i can use for it? do you have some tutorial?

Back