Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Death Scythe Weapon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my first release here in ragezone,, please do not flame ^_^, this is also one of my first work in Cinema 4d, It came from Two handed Skeleton Axe, I just Edited it to make it look like a Scythe. Hope you like it,, :thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It will look better if the scythe is bigger, but yeah naice

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Make the blade bigger.
Doooooo eeeeeeet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey how to get its Item? So that I can see it in inventory.the file that can be find in item folder where can I get the item file for death scythe weapon?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey how to get its Item? So that I can see it in inventory.the file that can be find in item folder where can I get the item file for death scythe weapon?

it is included inside the Death scythe Folder, the file name is "Itm_WeaAxtDeath.dds" that should be the one to put inside the item folder inside your client folder as the Inventory Icon ^_^

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

nice kuya joshua hahaha ...9/10 lol ;D

wew!! haha,,

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lawliet!
you at rz.. :3
zappa here

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
looks nice, and because it can be elemented i give it a 10/10 XD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn you beat me to it lol i wanted to make a scythe i just got sick and yeah lol anyways it looks pretty good if you could make the bend more curvy then id say its a 10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_o , I want a CS Set that would match this .
That would be nice.:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reminded me of my scythe thread :3
Looks nice though the sudden slant kinda makes it look a bit off. Might slope it some but other than that I think it looks pretty sweet :3

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe.
Lawliet, thats the scythe from Pristontale, am I right?=P

Back