Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Death Scythe Weapon

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
I generally like scythe, but this one isn't my style

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe.
Lawliet, thats the scythe from Pristontale, am I right?=P

no it wasn't!!!! like i said, i edited it from two handed skeleton axe!!! look at the skel axe and my death scythe!!! you can see that there the same!!! i just realigned the blade!!!:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

How did you make it?

I use Cinema 4d R12,, I deleted the right blade of the 2 hand Skel Axe then realigned the Left blade to make it look like a scythe!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha im confused where to exactly put the Item_ and the Itm there are 2 DDs files im confusedwhat are the difference.. my inventory icon is already the Scythe.. problem is that when i equip it.. it looks like an item thats being drop more like an EGG o_O

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
itm_**.dds in Item folder
item_**.dds in model / texture folder

How the model should look like when dropped are edited in the mdldyna, go for the ID of the scythce as you gave it,
and the first "word" in the sentense is how the item should look like when you drop it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can you say that it didn't work? what does it shows? or did you get any errors?? what kind of errors? please be specific so we can help you to solve your problem!!! :grr:

here's a screenshot of the error when i launch the world and the client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back