Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Death Scythe Weapon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's a screenshot of the error when i launch the world and the client.

can you show us how you edit ur mdldyna.inc, defineitem.h, propitem.txt.txt and propitem.txt? so we can check on which part is ur mistake! make sure that you edit those 4 files using the proper editor (ex. notwpad, excel)!!! and also make sure you put the correct files in the right folder in your resources folder!!!:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you show us how you edit ur mdldyna.inc, defineitem.h, propitem.txt.txt and propitem.txt? so we can check on which part is ur mistake! make sure that you edit those 4 files using the proper editor (ex. notwpad, excel)!!! and also make sure you put the correct files in the right folder in your resources folder!!!:thumbup:

here are screenshots of how i edited those files. i also added a txt files which its contents is the things i added in propItem.txt

and btw, i've change the filename into WeaAxeDeath so that they will be a one-handed sword. i dunno if that's the thing that gives me an error.

one thing i also discovered. I don't have the Texture and Model Folder. because in the guide of shadowdragon, it says that the texture file will be putted into Model/Texture and Model/TextureMid but i dont have it. Only the Model/Texture Mid. :wink:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here are screenshots of how i edited those files. i also added a txt files which its contents is the things i added in propItem.txt

and btw, i've change the filename into WeaAxeDeath so that they will be a one-handed sword. i dunno if that's the thing that gives me an error.

one thing i also discovered. I don't have the Texture and Model Folder. because in the guide of shadowdragon, it says that the texture file will be putted into Model/Texture and Model/TextureMid but i dont have it. Only the Model/Texture Mid. :wink:

1st, you can't just rename all of the files in my release, it will give you error!
2nd, you have a mistake in ur defineitem.h it should be #define II_WEA_AXT_DEATH (you edit it as @define) and also you must put it before the #endif, not after it!!!
3rd, it is better if you follow the last number in your propitem.txt.txt!!! dont make your own like what you did (IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_123456)!!!
4th, if you want to make it one handed edit it in ur propitem.txt look for any one handed item like sword and copy the whole line of that item then paste it then edit it the same way you edit your propitem.txt!!! so it will be one handed item!!!:<:

thats it!!!

KLO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
\||/
(°_°)
--- oOOo----------------
THX
----------------oOOo---
|_|_|
|| ||
|| ||
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1st, you can't just rename all of the files in my release, it will give you error!
2nd, you have a mistake in ur defineitem.h it should be #define II_WEA_AXT_DEATH (you edit it as @define) and also you must put it before the #endif, not after it!!!
3rd, it is better if you follow the last number in your propitem.txt.txt!!! dont make your own like what you did (IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_123456)!!!
4th, if you want to make it one handed edit it in ur propitem.txt look for any one handed item like sword and copy the whole line of that item then paste it then edit it the same way you edit your propitem.txt!!! so it will be one handed item!!!:<:

thats it!!!

thank you..
don't be mad dude :)
just bare with this noob guy. :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOLS!!! ahahaha im not mad, coz if im mad I wont help you! hehhe :eek:tt1: just follow wat i said and you'll be able to use my death scythe!!! :thumbup:

ok2.
but i cant do it atm,
i'm in the shop.
just got out from shcool :)

hehehe..
i'm excited :laugh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

thats it!!!

waa..
i dont get any error when i launch client ang world.
but when i type /ci 224899 OR /ci "Death Scythe".
i don't get any item. how come? :(:

Back