• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

define.h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how Region Attribute being made in the define.h? I'd like to make a custom private shop spot in WdMadrigal. :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.h files (header files) in the resources only serve to name values. They serve the purpose of saying "Hey, this specific string of characters, it's actualy XXX number."
They don't define any behavior, this is the job of the source files (.cpp) in the actual source.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.h files (header files) in the resources only serve to name values. They serve the purpose of saying "Hey, this specific string of characters, it's actualy XXX number."
They don't define any behavior, this is the job of the source files (.cpp) in the actual source.
No, I am not asking about the purpose of the header file. My question is about the Region Attribute inside the define.h and I also stated that I want to create a new region attribute in WdMadrigal.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I am not asking about the purpose of the header file. My question is about the Region Attribute inside the define.h and I also stated that I want to create a new region attribute in WdMadrigal.

CTRL(STRG)+SHIFT+F

Search the region attribute you're checking out. Find one that is similar to what you want. Read code. Read how regions are saved and loaded. Add implementation for shops. Then check if user is in region when attempting to open a shop or something. It's not rocket science, just common sense.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back