Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron Server Files "2 Moons" FULL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have setup silkbotters version of the server files and it works great, but I set these ones up.. and i get an error when I try to join the char into the game "Not Enough Play Time".. I am not sure wtf that means but i have never seen that msg before.. also says the same thing when I create a new char.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a working serve, but not with these files -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server Work the Aquirai Ruins not problem?

lrp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends I'm new here in the forum and this is my 1st post in order to have read almost everything about dk yet but I have some doubts, I downloaded that is full but I did everything right as vo exe I run the programs that appear error.

[URL="
thekung83 - Dekaron Server Files "2 Moons"  FULL - RaGEZONE Forums

Some might tell me what am I doing wrong? Or am q sets, but something?:?:

lrp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Right, like the education that only does it not solve my problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont flood this release, better make thread with help tag, becouse if someone will have the same problem , he will find fast answer there.

Help topic will be good for Derakon section and mods must warn all users who didnt read rules !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great files ... i testing now! Thanks

Sorry forn my poor and bad english

:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol thats not 2moons full thats OLDASS 2moons files from action 3 thats not even 2moons files as they arent half translated. It doesnt have any of the new skills,items,new argate system. I guess ur better with the files silkbotter released.

Back