Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron Server Files "2 Moons" FULL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOD found a virus in it...
+ no source code -.-

useless for dev's

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've downloaded and AVG antivirus is picking up PEPatch virus
Is this file safe???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could some release a good client for this files?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These have been binded with maleware. Download and use them then ur asking for problems. I ran DekaronServer.exe and got a dll on me. Also tried to implant a rootkit. I will say it again these files arent clean the posters planting his seads...

13 out of 20 scanners reported malware.

Now check the most commonly posted DekaronServer.exe

3 out of 20 scanners reported malware.

Recommendation: Dont use this DekaronServer.exe, whoever made it binded a RAT or something to it and will have access to your server anytime he wants.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
well i looked at it`s actions and it is not listening to any other port rather then it`s usual ones. Do not talk unless you know what your saying. It`s just packed.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well i looked at it`s actions and it is not listening to any other port rather then it`s usual ones. Do not talk unless you know what your saying. It`s just packed.

Tough guy huh? Keep your head outa the clouds on that horse its gunna be a rainy day. YOU obviously dont know what your saying. Take my word guys use a different game server. As for this ones infected or chance of being infected. Ive been building private servers of all types for over 6 years im sure many of you know who I am and will be wise. Try using the one Cypher posted in his pined topic. It looks clean"er" when I looked through it.

-Warmonger

Back