• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DetGuard - Exchange, Stall delay and remove captcha login

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First last version no work

Download v2.5 :

secound use Configure Security.exe for configure .ini's

third: execute, login and game server, and in game client put fake port and configure u certification with original port setted in tool.

have fun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First last version no work

Download v2.5 :

secound use Configure Security.exe for configure .ini's

third: execute, login and game server, and in game client put fake port and configure u certification with original port setted in tool.

have fun.

If i use your last version V 2.6B with download on site

i got this error on agent server

"Token Timeout! [token id: 3, jid: 300, elapsed: 10749 ms (created: 3394196214, cur: 3394206963)]"

MGProjects - DetGuard - Exchange, Stall delay and remove captcha login - RaGEZONE Forums

I think V 2.6B GS Doesntwork :) I hope u will fix this . Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change u agent server for other

I tried with another agentserver still same problem. If i use V2.6B G S agentserver give token error. Use 2.5 version :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean last version 2.6B working with no problem right? Now i tested my agentserver with your V2.5 G S and working fine. If u tell me change your agentserver and use new V2.6B i will do this. Waiting answer brother. Much thanks!

I tried with another agentserver still same problem. If i use V2.6B G S agentserver give token error. Can u give me your agentserver link if this work with 2.6B G S . Thanks

Final Situation

I can not run "Exploid GS v 2.1b" with any agentserver all is give token error.
Tested "GS v 2.1a" , "GS v 2.1" and "GS v2.0. These work fine with my all agentserver.

I waiting any compatible agentserver link with last GS version :)
Last version got wrong config - As Mikro Tekken said

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck :)

Last edited:

mag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello
i have a problem
my client still requesting user info
and my firewall turned off not on
:grr:
MGProjects - DetGuard - Exchange, Stall delay and remove captcha login - RaGEZONE Forums

and my config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, when try to compile the 2.5A source Visual studios Says:

Error 1 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\info.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 2 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Clients.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 3 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Party.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 4 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Program.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 5 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Chatting.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS

PD: Btw in v2.5 client limit doesn't work.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This in server ,
and in login i get error ip set ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i using proxy ip , when i Config the setting i write the proxy ip or my dedicated ip !!!
and i have to open the fake ports on the proxy ?
tell me how this program work if someone using proxy ip steps !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was bought. Program is bad really terrible. And she's allways afk, if u have any problem u cant contact again with her.

Talk a little bit about the program; If u have more player then 100 players guard allways crash. Never work stable.If u have low then 100 player program will crash in few days.

I think she's yet not professional on programming. This guard has long time.

Reaction score
I was bought. Program is bad really terrible. And she's allways afk, if u have any problem u cant contact again with her.

Talk a little bit about the program; If u have more player then 100 players guard allways crash. Never work stable.If u have low then 100 player program will crash in few days.

I think she's yet not professional on programming. This guard has long time.

And if even she's prof, i won't use it because it useless and not protecting from any exploits. tested and not saying sh!tz.

Back