Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DetGuard - Exchange, Stall delay and remove captcha login

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First last version no work

Download v2.5 :

secound use Configure Security.exe for configure .ini's

third: execute, login and game server, and in game client put fake port and configure u certification with original port setted in tool.

have fun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First last version no work

Download v2.5 :

secound use Configure Security.exe for configure .ini's

third: execute, login and game server, and in game client put fake port and configure u certification with original port setted in tool.

have fun.

If i use your last version V 2.6B with download on site

i got this error on agent server

"Token Timeout! [token id: 3, jid: 300, elapsed: 10749 ms (created: 3394196214, cur: 3394206963)]"

MGProjects - DetGuard - Exchange, Stall delay and remove captcha login - RaGEZONE Forums

I think V 2.6B GS Doesntwork :) I hope u will fix this . Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change u agent server for other

I tried with another agentserver still same problem. If i use V2.6B G S agentserver give token error. Use 2.5 version :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean last version 2.6B working with no problem right? Now i tested my agentserver with your V2.5 G S and working fine. If u tell me change your agentserver and use new V2.6B i will do this. Waiting answer brother. Much thanks!

I tried with another agentserver still same problem. If i use V2.6B G S agentserver give token error. Can u give me your agentserver link if this work with 2.6B G S . Thanks

Final Situation

I can not run "Exploid GS v 2.1b" with any agentserver all is give token error.
Tested "GS v 2.1a" , "GS v 2.1" and "GS v2.0. These work fine with my all agentserver.

I waiting any compatible agentserver link with last GS version :)
Last version got wrong config - As Mikro Tekken said

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck :)

Last edited:

mag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello
i have a problem
my client still requesting user info
and my firewall turned off not on
:grr:
MGProjects - DetGuard - Exchange, Stall delay and remove captcha login - RaGEZONE Forums

and my config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, when try to compile the 2.5A source Visual studios Says:

Error 1 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\info.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 2 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Clients.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 3 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Party.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 4 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Program.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS
Error 5 No se encuentra el archivo de código fuente 'SexGame\Chatting.cs' C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Source\GameServer\CSC SexGuard GS

PD: Btw in v2.5 client limit doesn't work.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This in server ,
and in login i get error ip set ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i using proxy ip , when i Config the setting i write the proxy ip or my dedicated ip !!!
and i have to open the fake ports on the proxy ?
tell me how this program work if someone using proxy ip steps !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was bought. Program is bad really terrible. And she's allways afk, if u have any problem u cant contact again with her.

Talk a little bit about the program; If u have more player then 100 players guard allways crash. Never work stable.If u have low then 100 player program will crash in few days.

I think she's yet not professional on programming. This guard has long time.

Reaction score
I was bought. Program is bad really terrible. And she's allways afk, if u have any problem u cant contact again with her.

Talk a little bit about the program; If u have more player then 100 players guard allways crash. Never work stable.If u have low then 100 player program will crash in few days.

I think she's yet not professional on programming. This guard has long time.

And if even she's prof, i won't use it because it useless and not protecting from any exploits. tested and not saying sh!tz.

Back