Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Seal Online Emulation (Tech Talk not A Help Me Place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Seal Online Emulation (Tech Talk not A Help Me Place)

You dont understand mean of "crazy boy". Or I think you same as GoldenAce or you as GoldenAce i dont know. "didnotquitthis" its a clue.

We just hope the new "GoldenAce", better of "GoldenAce". Of course in ragezone or other places.

Reaction score

His server will be better than anyone elses.... I will be surprised if this section stays alive, and you should not bad mouth someone you do not know or fully understand. Especially when they could be smarter than you in IQ level....

oh and he made a new video secton or something here check it out, I keep up with this youtube videos..... dont you? probably not because of how you speak of him

GoldenAce, stop it. I know it's you.

The reason why you got banned is,
1. You are immature
2. You didn't really help anyone in this section, including me.
And more.

Be frank, what's your age?(I can't believe that you are 31)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

His server will be better than anyone elses.... I will be surprised if this section stays alive, and you should not bad mouth someone you do not know or fully understand. Especially when they could be smarter than you in IQ level....

oh and he made a new video secton or something here. check it out, I keep up with this youtube videos..... dont you? probably not because of how you speak of him

lol, games compared with IQ. Its very funny.
I not smarter than Games Developer. Coz im a Programmer. You are Arrogant and from your words that I think you are the real GoldenAce.

GoldenAce, stop it. I know it's you.

The reason why you got banned is,
1. You are immature
2. You didn't really help anyone in this section, including me.
And more.

Be frank, what's your age?(I can't believe that you are 31)

Yeah of course, i think he is GoldenAce.

1. Maybe, i dont think so.
2. Yes.

Its little I mean about "Crazy Boy".

Maybe its how he banned:

Guys, I am shutting this project down, you guys think you know it all, and think your the only ones here who know anything?

Here is a list of things I have done for this Seal Project!

A REMADE THE MODS FOLDER 3,500+ and still counting!

B FIXED THE SOU FOR LOWER LEVEL AND MID LEVEL LINKS AND QUESTS

C WORKED ON SKILL SETS

D I Hexed the EXE to work Better, and HEXed the SERVER CLIENT AND FILES, and TTranslated the SERVER FILES, and Turned off Notices, and made warps in English!

E: I have made this client half English....

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YALL DONE TO HELP ME???? NOTHING BUT TAKE PICS AND MAKE GUIDES!!!! WE ARE NTO READY FOR THAT YET!!!!!!!! HELP ME FIX ISSUES BEFORE POSTING INFORMATION ON HELP!!!

No offense but you are too immature to actually work here, you cry and moan and do not listen to what is being told, we appreciate the help but if you expect people to jump at the chance to work on stuff then it doesn't work like that, the thing with MMORPG developments is that it takes time.

Look I gave you the decency to not ban you as requested and offered a subscription out of good faith, but making threads like this, ontop of your previous threads and the msn comments leave me with no choice but to ban you...

Ace: close it
Ace: I am not playing with these asses anymore
Ace: bane me, remove mod, close Seal for good
Ace: they dont care
Ace: they are not dedicated to this
Ace: they are not giving support
Ace: not the right kind of support
Ace: can't even get a team
Ace: I work my butt off while everyone else laughs and watches
Ace: they are not serious as I am with this project
Ace: unless you know a better approach to this, might as well close it
Ace: I am hosting a server, and no one even cares, they make login names but dont enter, and they whine and complain becuase theyc an;t figure it out, and then these other guys just want my source and not help me
Ace: and this Pras guy knows all information and is not sharing
Ace: I am sorry I even waisted your tie and others time.... apparently this project is a big waist fo time
Ace: and effort
Ace: I thought the whole freakmig point was to develope in there???? welll I seen no one developing but me!
Ace: read teh logs
Ace: dds
Ace: ffs
Ace: no one had any interests in developing whart so ever in there
Ace: they just steal information and run and not share
Ace: read teh logs
Ace: and that tije I do nto have
Ace: No offense but you are too immature to actually work here, you cry and moan and do not listen to what is being told, we appreciate the help but if you expect people to jump at the chance to work on stuff then it doesn't work like that, the thing with MMORPG developments is that it takes time.
Ace: I have a 2 year old son\
Ace: 3 now\
Ace: I have no time for silly teans who waist tiem in games and can;t develope worth poop
Ace: thats how the real busioness world workls
Ace: deadlines
Ace: if tehy are not met
Ace: they get fired
Ace: they need to grow up
Ace: not me
Ace: have a ncie day

I think he was too hasty to completing this project.

See more here:
1. http://forum.ragezone.com/f630/anyone-wishes-help-im-705760/
2. http://forum.ragezone.com/f629/important-message-705755/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You give up coz you got stupid question from me? lol. Stop that GoldenAce, move butt your clone. If you hate me cz my silly question, dont answer me. I just tested you, cz my problem its just my poop laptop. All fine in my computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You know that cz you are him. Btw GoldenAce as didnotquitthis, i mean we want the new better than GoldenAce its not about your Genius head for finishing this project, we just want the new better GoldenAce with great personality. I know you will answer this with we and my poop stupid silly question are bothered you, but stop that GoldenAce. If you dont want to really help us, just quit and dont back with your clone as revenge, angry, /and many more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I said the new. I mean 'GoldenAce' its just him/your project. The new GoldenAce its the new project of seal offline.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

All, GoldenAce its not the only one in here. And remember, ITS JUST GAMES!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All its not for this place right? You are quit from this place right? Its useless u answered me and people, just losting your time. Take care your Real Life and your Project. Finish your project, happy, and sleep. All its just for your self, nothing else, no one bothered you. Just that. If you've grown, and if you've a stance, quit its really quit from this place. If not, up 2 u kid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ha? You dont understand? I mean I call you kid if you not grown and dont have stance. How old you? 31 or 3+1? Why the small problem make you like that? Oh... or youre really kid? Grow up!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You guys stop spamming "grow up" back and forward.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Request help up 1819 files and 1820 modified to exp X100 and drop X50 at

Thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wkakakaka.. im right, you give up coz my all silly idiot question. and 1 more, my bad boy its homo wkwkwkw. all kid in here.

LOL I love you! hahah but but but Mooommmmm Sonicly started it!!!

arrogant.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Btw im not tell "GoldenAce" kid or something, I tell to you as "didnotquitthis", you know or you dream now? If its true you are not real "GoldenAce", why you care him, youre not have real life? If its true you are "GoldenAce", why you still here?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Request help up 1819 files and 1820 modified to exp X100 and drop X50 at

Thank you very much.
If it can, your computer will crash, and that can make you lazy. Because 50 Equip directly in your inventory/bag at once, your inventory/bag its under 50 item capacity and that will make you crash. You can try make your character same as what you want in your sqlyog database.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

umm i nerver played this game is it any good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have read all:rolleyes: the posts that exist, but I need a complete review of how to use the seal offline began way till that must be downloaded all in one post.:thumbup1:
PLEASE .....!:blush::blush:

sry my bad English am Indo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

is there a single post with all the downloads of your updates? As i read this thread, updates to the game is scattered in different post in the same thread making it difficult what to download.Thank you

Seriously guys, I really would like to keep all information here for development of the Game, Seal Offline. I know you all are using the guide for information, but this is the place for development discussions...

So without further a due, here is the files... Please be sure to download both and not just 1 or it wont work correctly!!! Also the server files you will need!

SERVER FILES A MUST! or CLient will not work!

Part 1

Part 2

Be sure to extract these in a base folder such as C:/458SealOnline-5-27

Yeah I know why? welll I dunno if it will work in any other name if it does let me know ok? :)

Also Feel free to mirror this file, or upload it on another site! :D

Guys I made a boo boo, some of the maps don't work, I am going to upload the MAPS.SPAK for you to use, or if you have the old MAPS.SPAK exctract it and place it in your maps folder.... apparently when updating the maps folder, some of the maps got corrupted or unrecognized by the game, I am guessing this is becuase I was using newer maps that this version of Seal don't recognize?

Anyways I am sorry about that mistake, I am only human heh... and plus I been trying very hard to get this to being better!

Here it is

GM Command Console (type it in "Server 1" console)

/info = to see how many users connected to the server
/sendmsg (message) = to do the broadcast
/exp1 = to set the acquisition to be 1X exp
/exp2 = exp acquisition to be set to 2X (double exp)
/time = see the server time

Q : how to change drop rate and exp?

command to move to another map : (just type it in game)

fengyin = forbidden island
fengyindong = cave aleph
mishi = slilon cave
gugudong = still in cave silon
gongzhu = alep cave (which there are quests that alep grandfather)
qifengbei = timber dimensions
weizhi2 = (unknown map)
shuijing = (unknown map)
weizhi = (unknown map)
yanjiang = dimension fire map
huoyan = Boss map
siwangzhiyu = (unknown map)
xinshou = beginers map
xika = shikara valley
yiji = laywook forest
xierte = under water *STUCK*
gugu = (unknown map)
yunti = rainbow
huwei = inside OHM (place of Choas Gear Monster)
shizilin = cross forest
shamodxi = red soil
shamo = redsoil
mengxia = who want to cross the forest (glasis)
mengshang = left elim
huo = element of fire
shui = water element
jin = metal element
tu = earth element
guang = light dimension
siwang = death cave
315 = year 315 map
caitian = momo warehouse map
mohuan = sevis
haidi = under water world
bingfeng = mountain crude
huanxi = madelin
xuecuen = Zaid
shizi = Elim
leyuan = Lime

Seriously guys, I really would like to keep all information here for development of the Game, Seal Offline. I know you all are using the guide for information, but this is the place for development discussions...

So without further a due, here is the files... Please be sure to download both and not just 1 or it wont work correctly!!! Also the server files you will need!

Part 1

Part 2

Yeah I know why? welll I dunno if it will work in any other name if it does let me know ok? :)

Guys I made a boo boo, some of the maps don't work, I am going to upload the MAPS.SPAK for you to use, or if you have the old MAPS.SPAK exctract it and place it in your maps folder.... apparently when updating the maps folder, some of the maps got corrupted or unrecognized by the game, I am guessing this is becuase I was using newer maps that this version of Seal don't recognize?

Anyways I am sorry about that mistake, I am only human heh... and plus I been trying very hard to get this to being better!

Here it is

trying that crashed the client when a msg was sent :S

and besides I could care less off that, I would like to know how to mkae the announcement in Yellow at top of screen and make the "bling" sound lol

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Oh and I forgot, right now I am needing to match ID mob numbers with the map sou ID, knowing the formula or which is which would speed up the process of me placing warps in maps

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

This is teh current warp Liist I found, and they seem to start at 20, but things get confusing and lost a little after 533 on up!

WARP - Map - X - Y - TO MAP - Map DB Number

516 - Changed - 20
~517 - 100 - 491 - 402 - End of Land East - 21
~518 - 101 - 490 - 251 - Upper Stream of Glasis River East - 22
519 - Changed - 23
~520 - 102 - 18 - 247 - Silon Malitia West - 24
~521 - 110 - 253 - 75 - Laywook Forest E South - 25
522 - Changed - 26
~523 - 101 - 266 - 492 - Upper Stream of Glassis River North - 27
~524 - 101 - 15 - 235 - Upper Stream of Glasis River West - 28
~525 - 8 - 245 - 407 - Lime North - 29
~526 - 18 - 494 - 62 - Adel Monestary South-East - 30
~527 - 102 - 495 - 279 - Silon Malitia East - 31
~528 - 102 - 194 - 17 - Silon Malitia South - 32
529 - Elim - not changed not sure if 33
~530 - 108 - 251 - 17 - Crude Mountain South Warp - 34 and 35????

~531 - 8 - 411 - 253 - Lime East - 36
~532 - 111 - 167 - 495 - Upper Stream of Mirmir River North - 37
~533 - 109 - 16 - 203 - Outerwall of Lime North-West - 38?
~534 - 109 - 17 - 13 - Outerwall of Lime South-West - 40
~535 - 19 - 267 - 494 - Travia Valley North -41
~536 - 18 - 255 - 492 - Adel Monestary North - 42
~537 - 111 - 492 - 156 - Upper Stream of Mirmir River East - 43
~538 - 111 - 18 - 213 - Upper Stream of Mirmir River West - 44
~539 - 111 - 228 - 17 - Upper Stream of Mirmir River South - 45
~540 - 19 - 19 - 336 - Travia Valley West - 46
~541 - 19 - 189 - 19 - Travia Valley South West - 47
~542 - 18 - 494 - 341 - Adel Monestary North East - 48
543 - Changed? - 49?
~544
~545
~546
~547
~548
~549
~550
~551
~552
~553
~554
~555
~556
557 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
558 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
~559
560 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
561 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
562 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
563 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
572 - 8 - 224 - 299 - Lime Default NPC Girl
~577
~683
~684
~689

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Ok here is the new Server files only, no extras or databases, just the new 1819 and 1820! :w00t:

Part 1

Part 2

Here it is

I am getting this on my loading screen

server.conf
┤┤╜¿00-54-46.log│╔╣ª
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■90m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■86m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■82m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■78m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■74m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■70m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■66m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■62m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■58m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■54m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■50m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■46m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■42m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■38m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■34m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■30m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■27m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■23m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■19m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■16m!
11m!╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■10m
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■06m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■01m!
LoadSkill...Done!
LoadMobs...Done!
╖■╬±╞≈╡⌠▒ª▒╢╩²:2
╖ó╦═╧√╧ó: Welcome Everyone to Seal Online, please Enjoy the 2X Drop and Experien
ce! :)
╖ó╦═<<╧╡═│╜½╥¬╓╪╞⌠>>│╔╣ª!
╖ó╦═╧√╧ó: Welcome Everyone to Seal Online, please Enjoy the 2X Drop and Experien

but not all maps are loading, there are 94 maps total! I dunno how to fix this, I even tried search for 23 or 24 and replacing it with 94 to up the max map loaded I guess? Well that did not work, any suggestions???

Here is the updared server files again, and the test8 is the sql, and just add the mobs.rar content into your mobs folder

Part 1

Part 2

Here it is

server.conf
┤┤╜¿00-54-46.log│╔╣ª
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■90m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■86m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■82m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■78m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■74m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■70m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■66m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■62m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■58m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■54m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■50m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■46m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■42m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■38m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■34m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■30m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■27m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■23m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■19m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■16m!
11m!╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■10m
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■06m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■01m!
LoadSkill...Done!
LoadMobs...Done!

but not all maps are loading, there are 94 maps total! I dunno how to fix this, I even tried search for 23 or 24 and replacing it with 94 to up the max map loaded I guess? Well that did not work, any suggestions???

Here is the updared server files again, and the test8 is the sql, and just add the mobs.rar content into your mobs folder

Part 1

Part 2

Here it is

server.conf
┤┤╜¿00-54-46.log│╔╣ª
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■90m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■86m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■82m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■78m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■74m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■70m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■66m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■62m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■58m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■54m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■50m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■46m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■42m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■38m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■34m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■30m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■27m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■23m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■19m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■16m!
11m!╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■10m
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■06m!
├╗╙╨╘╪╚δ╡╪═╝╬─╝■01m!
LoadSkill...Done!
LoadMobs...Done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back