Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Sleeve CMS - XCache - MySQLi - Templating - Object Oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Are you gonna release i :D

I guess no ?

Yeah, this will be released.

I have done a rare values page also:

Jonteh - [DEV] Sleeve CMS - XCache - MySQLi - Templating - Object Oriented - RaGEZONE Forums

I have also done the hot campaigns widget (just now)

Jonteh - [DEV] Sleeve CMS - XCache - MySQLi - Templating - Object Oriented - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will you release the emulator with this CMS?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
You really need to implement some sort of template engine. Have you ever tried to build a MVC?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
There is a template engine, durp, it says that in the title

I haven't gone really trough all of the content of the topic, but I've taken a look at the code of GetRandomHabbos. It looks like a mess to me but aight, that's just me. I prefer to have the html & PHP code fully separated since that helps to speed up a lot of things for me :) It's only a suggestion.

Reaction score
I haven't gone really trough all of the content of the topic, but I've taken a look at the code of GetRandomHabbos. It looks like a mess to me but aight, that's just me. I prefer to have the html & PHP code fully separated since that helps to speed up a lot of things for me :) It's only a suggestion.

GetRandomHabbos is a template function to draw the output into the template, it's simply a function to loop through the cache for RandomHabbos to put it into the html, the PHP function is executed inside the template.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will you be coding homes like the one on Habbo.com? I just don't get why people keep saying it's an easy task but not doing it since it's the best part of a cms (at least in my opinion)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good luck. That being said, identity a problem and solve it; this looks like any other Habbo CMS and doesn't solve any new problems.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good thing your opinion doesn't matter to me then. I thought you were banned?

Yet here I am. Just don't waste your life guy; don't make the same project over and over and over again expecting a different result unless you're identifying new problems and solving them with each new 'build' of your CMSs.

Reaction score
Yet here I am. Just don't waste your life guy; don't make the same project over and over and over again expecting a different result unless you're identifying new problems and solving them with each new 'build' of your CMSs.
I guess I just don't take habbo Dev as serious as you

I do this in my spare time, if I want to rewrite something over and over again then I will. FYI, none of my older projects had any issues, php just got developed further so I figured it was time to utilize the latest versions of it with xcache and what not.

Using Tapatalk or I'd go on for longer but in bed so pce out

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back