Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] LaStar Private Server Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy new year to you all. I dont really think main server is hard or has too much grinding because i got to lvl 73 in a week without exp bonus items, i go to school in the morning then go to br boxing class till like 7 in the eavening and i get home and spend 45 minutes on any important things i gata do [i kind of dont have job yet], then i play latale for 3hrs then play any other games or call people i know till i feel sleepy. Then on weekends if i got no where to go or have nothing to do i play latale

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

sorry for double post but anyways if you wana make 1m in 2hrs its easy once you get used to it you will make about 10m a day, ok this is for lvl50s up, 1st, go to the time gate inside piramid then buy cheap items from the weapon caveman then em for 45% off at ch1 they 10% better than blue name items so if you sell them you should make about 300k profit. Or get cheap item with rare item drop then go to invoke,hyunmu dung and get the items and npc them invoke item that are not weapons are 20k+.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

and i meant sell em, if you get weapons from the dungeon, usually blue name you can them to people for 3m if the duration is 200 or 170 or 190 you can sell em for 10m, 15m sometimes 20m depending on durability and how hard it is to find.Also i always keep 75% of money in bank and the rest in hand which is gift to newbs and potion money.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So.. I am going to be the bad guy here... And I didn't feel like reading through 16 pages. Has there been any releases for the members here to play for testing?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not as of yet still alot more coding to be done in order for alpha to begin. Having issues writing a ltd reader into the server...

Ah. I see. I don't know anything about Gaming servers, I only know about small web servers, and a little bit about ventrilo servers. Where is the server located? Provider? Bandwidth (hopefully not a 10gb backbone / router like OGP uses xD)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can a level 49 bowman solo invoke dragon party quest?

Yup, make sure you got a wind mage, for fast progress and a club knight, with a knight progress might be slow but you lose less hp. Make sure YOU dont be burden to them cuz some people WILL leave if you slow em down, archers are poop till lvl 70. With daggers you will keep owning.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

The party quest is when you kill your first scenario boss, you will need about 200x of purple,blue,red potion if you wana kill her in first try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the info on the archer thing... i switched to a dagger. I am level 50 where should i grind at?

Thanks for the update Johnny Bravo... You are my hero in cartoon life XD <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the info on the archer thing... i switched to a dagger. I am level 50 where should i grind at?

Thanks for the update Johnny Bravo... You are my hero in cartoon life XD <3

um at lvl 50...get a warrior lvl 50+ and just one more shield using class and grind at toad island kill the farting bug monsters, they should be giving you 80.0% each kill. the harpie should give 3/4% each time, just have a lot of pots cuz their fart isnt silent x.x but its deadly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol xD i grind in spooky ville and im like lvl 48 dagger explorer was bow. Its fast if you have friends to come you can kill about 10 mobs at once instead of just 2 or 3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries! As long as you guys are still making progress. And aren't giving up. We'll support ya! :)

So true. I'll stay supporting as along as you guys don't give up or just leave us for along time without saying anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[/COLOR]cool go johnny go go!!!!!-literally the song. XD....... i support both of yall. And with open source that means we can create our own private server? cool!:lol:

posting error... plox dont ban me <3!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm probly gonna make it open source. Once i port most of the code thats done. Let people work on it and mess around with a latale server.
I know some people that would be more than happy to pick it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good luck jonny, i hope this project finally gets completed by the end of 2010's summer or by next year

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good luck jonny, i hope this project finally gets completed by the end of 2010's summer or by next year

Hmm...sounds sorta sarcastic...:closedeyes:
*Sigh*...I'm willing to wait, but It feels like it will be another 2 years or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back