Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Batanaka do you know about DD exc option bug? When you using 2 weapons with it in spot you get massive dmg for last monster in count or smthk like that, do not understood clearly, got email with it..
Yeah, I encountered it a while ago. Thanks for letting me know. This error and many others were fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New demo website:

New features (version 1.2):
* New combinations for Chaos Machine (chaos weapon, first and second wings, 10-13 item upgrade);
* All excellent and harmony options are working;
* Working fruits (4 kinds) - right click to use;
* Life of pets with auto-removal when life ends;
* Quest system via Elf Soldier (experience and items as rewards);
* Improved map browsing interface;
* New maps: Lost Tower, Atlans, Tarkan;
* Bosses with limited respawn (Hydra, Balrog, Zaikan, Death Beam Knight);
* Event map: Kalima (1-7); combining of symbols of Kundun via Lahap;
* New drop system;
* Opening of Box of Luck and Box of Kundun (via Lahap);
* Element/attribute system (rings and pendants give additional defence against monsters with corresponding attribute);
* Golden invasions (each 8 hours);
* HTML5 animation on character selection screen;
* Working Cherry Blossom event (on Sunday);
* 2nd wings option "C";
* Fixed blurry fonts on transparent background (Chrome browser issue);
* numerous fixed errors and minor improvements.

For download link check the first post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Batanaka thanks for update also can you please tell all links what have been updated/ added / fixed? Would be greate..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Batanaka thanks for update also can you please tell all links what have been updated/ added / fixed? Would be greate..
Almost all of them. If you want to keep your previous installation, the most you can do is to manually add new tables and columns to your MySQL database. As to files, just delete the old ones and upload new files. Trying to update them one-by-one (if that's what you want to do) would be an impossible task.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, so bad.. Ty for answer, keep going i got today some email from player, maybe for you will be some useful..

Bug list:
1. When i reach lvl up sometimes it adds f.e. 3 lvlups (15 points) and i have bugged exp bar, till i get exp for all 3 lvls ( its just annoying not to see the exp bar)
2. Potions picked from monsters doesnt work at all
3. When I have not enough space for item to pick, and i use all potions to make a free space it says that i don't have enough free space neither.
4. Harmony option [ requirenment decrease ] doesn't show on item, but it works properly (just visual bug)
5. Mana and Life add after monster kill don't work at all (exe options)
6. Pendants don't drop at all (on noria/lorencia/devias/atlans/dungeon/elbeland/losttower) don't know how about other maps
7. Please add some Shortkeys for changing skills and potions ( its annoing to choose skill by mouse button) it will make game more comfortable.
8. Please make possible to pack potions. For egzample 3 stock.
9. I am not able to use Fruits ( I've tried with agi fruit so far) even if im showing off all my items.
10. Add private message system (i've mentioned about it earlier)
11. Chaos items not available in chaos machine
12. If im dual wielding i get exc opt from 2nd hand, but damage isn't callculated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^
1. Never encountered this error - I need more details on conditions when it happens to be able to replicate and fix this;
5, 6, 9, 11. Fixed already in the new release;
3, 10, 12. Are somewhere on my list of things to do, so these may be fixed in one of future releases...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about 1st error - i just made exp fix bug link in menu for now.. But it's happening often, you can try to play some time and will see it. It's hard to tell all conditions because, there is no any, just it's happens....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and no way you can not do?
css one with which program I can change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boss auto attack script for mobs have? and view player ( items ) no level for items

im finished css tester for 25% :D

Batanaka - [Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript) - RaGEZONE Forums

Batanaka - [Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ragezone, I'm kinda new here.

So, I have seen your project, very nice - one suggestion, make it more dynamic :), try to use other methods on how to obtaining data and such, plus maybe develop this in newest PHP, because mysql_connect function is going to be erased from upcoming PHP version.

My question is;
If I would continue this project, by using a still images from a game and such, and the game would become 'most popular' browser game, and it would bring some income. Would I get sued?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi ragezone, I'm kinda new here.

So, I have seen your project, very nice - one suggestion, make it more dynamic :), try to use other methods on how to obtaining data and such, plus maybe develop this in newest PHP, because mysql_connect function is going to be erased from upcoming PHP version.

My question is;
If I would continue this project, by using a still images from a game and such, and the game would become 'most popular' browser game, and it would bring some income. Would I get sued?

Webzen doesn't care about MU1 private's, go do super popular web muo server :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand. If you found an error/bug, please describe what exactly you found.

after you insert objects into chaos machine can no longer remove from only dark knight class , the dw.elf,sum work to dk no work for combinate in machine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after you insert objects into chaos machine can no longer remove from only dark knight class , the dw.elf,sum work to dk no work for combinate in machine
I verified right now, and it works fine for me, for all classes. Are you using muonline.neq3.com, or some other custom server? If it's a different server, chances are the error happens due to incorrectly modified files. Please provide more details.

Back