Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I verified right now, and it works fine for me, for all classes. Are you using muonline.neq3.com, or some other custom server? If it's a different server, chances are the error happens due to incorrectly modified files. Please provide more details.

not allow me to put it in chaos machine, million put back into inventory, but if I try with dark wizard or elf, sm a wings of angel let me add a successful .
Not work mix tape empity for dark knight class or bugless.

not even let me put

I tried to level 2000 level 200/190 and nothing,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not allow me to put it in chaos machine, million put back into inventory, but if I try with dark wizard or elf, sm a wings of angel let me add a successful .
Not work mix tape empity for dark knight class or bugless.

not even let me put

I tried to level 2000 level 200/190 and nothing,
^ This is not my version of the game, and I am not the one supposed to know what changes you made in your installation. I think your changes is what causing these errors. Please make an account at and verify the chaos machine. In my version it works fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, Batanaka you rlz dude. Really, you rock.

well, i read all the 17 page's of the post to know, and dont say any thing already say it xD.. So, thins is what i can say affter that.

For the event you where thinking, you could do that the event duels where choice by the users, and everyone get divided, and at the same time all of them are bombard by an "invisible" mob

For the chat thing, you could implement this: or at least, maybe the code will be usefull some way, dont know, sorry if speak poop xD.

There are some stuff i'll like to ask to the next dev, and they are not such obvious thing like "add dl and mg, add the pvp system, add more mob's, add more item's, add more map's", that it's obvious you would do, what i'll say are more like detaills.. for ex:

1) Put the name of the mob's without the "_" to separate the words.
Ex:
"bull_fighter"

2) In the Battle Report, it would be nice if appear the player/mob name, and not the "player/enemyX" stuff.
Ex:
"player: enemy1: dmg 9
enemy0: player: dmg 2
enemy1: player: dmg 4
enemy2: player: miss
enemy3: player: dmg 1"

3) The potions doesn't should quit turns, since on mu you can attack and use potions at the same time.

4) (It was allready say it, but.. ) The potions and skills should be selected whit the keyboards, since it's pretty dificult to be clicking all over xD, and the "attack yourself" thing should be make vanish, about the heal of mob's, if the user only need press a keyboard, it'll be not necesary patch that, since it'll heal for "default" the user "automatically" whitout changing the skill, for the potion.

5) It would be nice have a PHP Signature for each player, whit stat's and all.

Dont know, i just download this, and that is what i have see for now. I'll post new thing's if i see something :F .

Batanaka, if you need i can give you a private FTP whit an ACC and PASS of your choice, soo that you would no need to be worry about crapy host's.

See ya'. I whish to all of you have a nice day.

Vanilla ice ice baby :F

-------

Sorry for my bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some stuff i'll like to ask to the next dev, and they are not such obvious thing like "add dl and mg, add the pvp system, add more mob's, add more item's, add more map's", that it's obvious you would do, what i'll say are more like detaills.. for ex:
Dont know, i just download this, and that is what i have see for now. I'll post new thing's if i see something :F .
There is PVP already in the newest (unpublished) version. As to the rest, I have no plans of adding new features any time soon, or maybe at all. My interest in Mu Online goes up and down, with each stage usually lasting from several weeks to several months. Right now I'm in a "down" stage again. There may be another "up" stage at some point in the future, when my enthusiasm will return, or there may be not.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is PVP already in the newest (unpublished) version. As to the rest, I have no plans of adding new features any time soon, or maybe at all.

Nice!, but whitout DL and mg, really?, you can put this on a total diferent level :p.

My interest in Mu Online goes up and down, with each stage usually lasting from several weeks to several months. Right now I'm in a "down" stage again. There may be another "up" stage at some point in the future, when my enthusiasm will return, or there may be not.

Whow, that it's a shame.. this project it's AWESOME, it's have really potential.

Uhm, dude.. sorry for say, but if you are down for personal issues, i whish you the best of luck, the bad, sad, crappy things allways seem longer, but if you put your all, it's goes away with the time, and when it's more hard, it's because you are almost in the end of the road, and the sun will rise.

For my go, i'll respect your author rights and put your nick on it, even if you say it's no need, i really think this is something that you put your all, and i really respect that. Even if i'm from Argentina, i'm pretty sure your nick will get to be known over here xD.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, though.

Really?, thanks for the hard work!, i'm on your side, if you need some help even when i'm nw on this, i'll put my all, and if is poop i'll get better to redo it xD. I know you don't want help, but hey~~, it's nice have choices :) .

See ya', i'll be waiting for your new version!!

Edit 11-11-13
Hey Batanaka, i wish you are doing allright. best of luck. If you need anything you can always PM me, i'll help.
Don't let it drop dude

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xamp\xampp\htdocs\ucp.php:12) in C:\xamp\xampp\htdocs\ucp.php on line 117

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xamp\xampp\htdocs\ucp.php:12) in C:\xamp\xampp\htdocs\ucp.php on line 118

You have been logged out.

why problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why problem?
I think your made some changes to the game/to your server. Please make an account at and verify the login/logout function. In my version it works fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you thought about upgrading the project with real time implementation. Talking about web sockets maybe and client & server side programming.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cool Project. I really liked what you have done here.
Too bad you didn't use any framework to organize the files of the game.

The game doesn't feel too fluid, too much like a website. But it inspired me to start working on my own game :)

In order to make this into actually something Great you will probably have to rewrite most of it.
I hope it at least served as a good learning experience or just fun to do. I wouldn't recommend working on it anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always get a "404 not found" error after awhile, I guess the host temporarily blocks access to an IP after too many clicks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to Mu Online database Updates Web browser version (Sep 18, 2013) in the database file can not dowload

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New MuOnline Browser private Server Online 24/7
exp : 50x
All jws in shop, all wings lvl.1 and lvl.2 in shop, and more...

Back