• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuEMU S6 Big Bug !!!!!!!
i can login with any password ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me fix bug agi class Eff and MG, muemu
ss6, Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Season 8

Error Reconnect System

Error Mix Symbol of Kundum -

Reaction score
What known ;bugs for Season 4 and 6?
I think TS is not updating this? last modified 19-04-16

Who can share latest Source Season 6 with fixes?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DC after clicking Server 1, login box not shows(GS from Source), but if i use already compiled and release here its fix.
maybe need to fix in source?

If the login box do not displayed for you after selected the server, and you do not get disconnect, is a bad configuration at MHP.

If you get disconnect at same moment that select the server, if a bad configuration with the port rules into windows farewall.

Reaction score
If the login box do not displayed for you after selected the server, and you do not get disconnect, is a bad configuration at MHP.

If you get disconnect at same moment that select the server, if a bad configuration with the port rules into windows farewall.

its not problem on the ports because all FW are off and besides if i change GameServer.exe that others release its working.

The problem is in My Compiled GameServer.exe from original Source here.

if the problem is in MHP why is it working if i change GS.... hmmmm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me: InvasionManager event does not work.It's over now but the monsters it does not show up.Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the problem still happen, so you are doing something wrong.I work at season 4 source developing her and don't see this problem.My friend have a season 8 server and too don't have this problem.
Saige

lxt266

This files even without any develop has invasion manager 100%.You are doing something wrong!

You need configure the InvasionManager.txt and also the MonsterSetBase to set the coordinator of Monster from the Invasion
(the InvasionManager is very hard to understand, It's hard to explain too)

Reaction score
This is Error in Game Server that i Build from original source.

77nNtnA - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lxt266
This files even without any develop has invasion manager 100%.You are doing something wrong!

You need configure the InvasionManager.txt and also the MonsterSetBase to set the coordinator of Monster from the Invasion
(the InvasionManager is very hard to understand, It's hard to explain too)[/QUOTE]

I do not edit anything, leave original muemu file.Can you share your files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Saige before complete the first build, you need follow the steps to add all fix for all first bugs and problems.(see the first post to see some fix about this, i just work at season 4)

lxt266

Sorry, but i can't share my files, but i provide a full explanation for you.

Take this .txt and read him.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help me ?Protocol header error (Index: 9000, Header: db)before say:"open main.cpp and find InitHackCheck(); and chang to //InitHackCheck();" i did it, but the problem is the same.

Reaction score
Any updates on the Fix for Season 6?
Season 6 Episode 3:
- Check TAB BUG.
- Blood Castle and Chaos Castle BUG (buff not working before to start the event).
- Chaos Castle Drop BUG.
- /store (bless, soul, etc.) crash main

Back