Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys
Have client lags a litle by using dark raven (DarkLord)
guys how to fix raven?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zodiakus

DarkSpiritAttackSpeedConstA = 30
DarkSpiritAttackSpeedConstB = 40
DarkSpiritAttackSpeedConstC = 4000
DarkSpiritAttackSpeedConstD = 6000

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Guys any one Can help me ? Because itry to make GameServer.exe S6.3 Then i transfer the .exe File in my Mu then if i Start all Ok but have an Error in Log in area if i select Server wont pop up User Log in then 5 Second game Client is Disconected in Server maybe i have an error on Ports dunno how to Fix it Please Help ? Sorry im not Good in English :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about people, I've been trying to find the cause of this problem for months, and there's no information on the net, and I try to understand the cause of the errors and find a solution but nothing. What happens is that infrequently there are massive disconnections of users on my server and there are errors like those that I leave then repeated several times in the logs, and tested with different repacks or compiling the source code original and third, but the Errors persist. I clarify that this does not happen when there are 10 to 30 users online, happens when they exceed 100.

12:12:21 [HackPacketCheck][idusuario][personaje] Packet serial error (Index: 30, Value: -1, Serial: [74][251])
03:33:37 [SocketManager] WSASend() failed with error: 10054
13:33:00 [SocketManager] WSARecv() failed with error: 10038
19:44:35 [SocketManager] Protocol header error (Index: 9001, Header: 85)
20:30:53 [SocketManager] Protocol size error (Index: 9120, Header: c3, Size: 0, Head: 0)
23:57:47 Game response error causes conclusion [9044][][][ipdeusuario]

I currently have my server mounted on OVH with the firewall they provide on the panel in case of attacks. And with the titantech files I never had that problem. And I know I'm not the only one with that problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to fix the custom store bug in season 6? The posted fix does not work ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but if you have no text, you are disconnected from the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to modify the abilities of the /attack so that the elf can use the triple shot. I added it to CustomAttack.cpp and I can use the command but the elf does not attack, I guess it is not enough alone and added there, and searched for how to make it work in the code and nothing.
IrukaSennin - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to modify the abilities of the /attack so that the elf can use the triple shot. I added it to CustomAttack.cpp and I can use the command but the elf does not attack, I guess it is not enough alone and added there, and searched for how to make it work in the code and nothing.
IrukaSennin - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

I teste this today and work normal on s4* but is same code, try chance the agility stats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll sort it out. I would like to run the / offatack with helper

Back