• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Diablo 3 server source

Reaction score
I just found the diablo 3 serverfiles source but i cant get them

Try to use google chrome to get auto translate :

Reaction score
You need e-coins on that site to download them apparently.

marelegg - Diablo 3 server source - RaGEZONE Forums

marelegg - Diablo 3 server source - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ill buy it in a sec,i think i got some ecoins

Gah none ._.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WOW Hope this is real all my dreams will come true :OOO

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tell you what, I've tried, doing everything (still gonna penis around with it) But suddenly browsing that site my math is getting better.

Got a few "people" helpin me on this one. Fooking difficult chinese people.

Step 3 > Trying to get some korean numbers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is the Mooege emulator, I can get you the link off of that site but what use is it when it is just that C# emulator that you can find elsewhere

a small note too: you will never find real leaked blizzard files, the only things that exist for blizzard games are emulators.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download link:

pass:
11223344d3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloaded and extracted fine. thanks. although I am not that great on compiling outside of 20xx c++ express. So i'll just have to watch for anyone that can tut this part. but just verifying the link is good and the file is clean - and yes its a mooege source. I'll "like" you if it compiles and works.

Back