• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Disconnected when viewing newly added furniture and/or buying some already existing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The setup i'm using is following:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/release-swift-emulator-fixes-edits-931655/

With other words, i use the swf and rev 5 version, and as he stated, the rev 3 vars.

PREVIEW:
I'm sorry about the quallity, but i wanted to have the emu on the side as well, so it got a bit stretched out..

If you're having the same setup and are not having the same problem, let me know what difference you made, i'm not telling you to give me anyh type of code, just hint me to solve the problem.

Everything works fine, no error or anything, i can buy furniture and stuff like that, but when it comes to placing down a few of them like floors, i get disconnected(no errors in the emu).
When i log back on to the hotel, the floor have still gotten the new texture.
This also happens when i add new furnitures to the catalog and then try to open the new category with the new furnitures.

following error is shown in the f12 console mode:
Code:
action = [habblet], label = [roomenterad], data = [open] habboflashclient.js:53
action = [toolbar], label = [INVENTORY], value = [-1] habboflashclient.js:54
action = [toolbar], label = [CATALOGUE], value = [-1] habboflashclient.js:54
action = [catalogue], label = [open], value = [-1] habboflashclient.js:54
action = [catalogue], label = [page], data = [Möblerkategorier] habboflashclient.js:53
action = [catalogue], label = [page], data = [Utrymme] habboflashclient.js:53
errorCode = Error in update receiver "com.sulake.bootstrap::HabboWindowManagerComponentBootstrap": ArgumentError: Error #2015 habboflashclient.js:54
action = [zoomEnded], label = [in], value = [15]
I have redone the setup a few times(reapplying swfs, new db etc).
but it still happening, what could possibly be the problem?
Cheers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Leaking memory?

Bump, still need help!
Is anyone able to help me?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No this does not happen on every furni i buy, it appears to only be walls, floors.
I've added a video to the first Post, you can see the problem there, hope you'll understand more.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this:

Set the decimal separator from , to .

Upvote 0
Back