• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Do you play GMS? Why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I play GMS because I dont have to deal with the hassle of worrying if there will be a crash, character wipe, or closing of the server. thus loosing my valuable time.

Reaction score
gMS:
- You can sell your account when you're ready to quit, or not saying I'd do it, scam it back a few months later and then re-sell it lol.
- It's a game but still, it's more of a sense of "accomplishment" when you do something or scroll a godly item then it is in a PS
- Player base, herp derp?
- Botting and then selling the mesos, always a +1

PS:
- ..yea can't think of poop that'd make me wanna still keep on playing PS with Big Bang, I went from 1 - 120 in a couple days of botting, not bad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope i play on private server because global is now borring..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hacking has always been a hobby of mine :D:

Savage - Do you play GMS? Why? - RaGEZONE Forums

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still play in Scania, because when i started it was the only available world. I have quit GMS for an insane ammount of time (couple of years) to return after Big Bang.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share some botting hacks. :O Broa Pride? planning on moving to el nido alot of people on ragezone like it... @soccerholic im from australia as well Melbourne Pride there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just for fun

but i think i will start botting haha, since Nexon avoids answering my support tickets

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just for fun

but i think i will start botting haha, since Nexon avoids answering my support tickets
Maybe they're busy?
I'm all for you botting, though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll login every once and a while to talk to some old friends and when new patches come out I always check out the content. That's about the extent of my playing though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe they're busy? my support ticket was created during 2010! XD

Back