• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon Nest Mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me with closing the game after login

version 1.4,Can I make the normal registration when entering the game closes
rickisme - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

https://youtu.be/BosgpLdN26o

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZone,
I started yesterday in the Dragon Nest Mobile development universe.I see that there is a lot of available version including two here. (1.2 & 5.5 ??).
Unfortunately I have bad English, so I do what I can to understand the answers available here.According to you, which version is the most stable at the moment?

I wonder if a French version is available for free?
According to the information I have there is a multi-language client in version 1.5, but the person asks me $ 130 to access the files ...

would someone have time to come on teamviewer check if my installation is ok ?I am

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir, please give me item mall full fashion and mount or accesoris in IBSHOP and fix FashionCharm

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi sir, please give me item mall full fashion and mount or accesoris in IBSHOP and fix FashionCharm

IBSHOP: "please read the labels on line 1, it is literally the instruction on how to create one. For the item list you can search this thread for it, someone has already posted it."

FASION: "For easy fix delete the line that has the problem"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can you help me to translate game, i am confuse will translate this game and change icon menu in game to english, anybody can help give tutorial translate this game, i am use dn english apk in here have many bug i am just want edit dn china to english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to edit quest item / exp / gold rate

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, can you help me for fixing it, why my server get error " Resource Table Acquisitio Error. Please check Network Status " anybody know this problem ?

Back