Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its the ui bug, your client doesnt support that .ui version, downgrade the .ui to make it work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its the ui bug, your client doesnt support that .ui version, downgrade the .ui to make it work
Just to confirm while I downgrade act on client side, does server side needed to be downgraded too? Anyway, thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An update to my problem, so this is whats happening on why Warrior has no specialization option but other class show specialization properly, since 1st specialization for warrior has 4 class (Swordmaster, Mercenary, Avenger, Knight) on _ParentJob column. The current UI (neither upgraded or downgraded show difference) somehow cant show 4 jobs at the same time. So this isn't act/ui format problem apparently. I disable _Service to 0 for Avenger and all of them show now. So just to be save, only set _Service for Avenger to 0 on client side only, while server side jobtable stay at value 1. With that, Avenger character can still be created from char creation menu.

This could be repeated for other class if you experience those problems, letting Dark Class job excluded from specialization and instead be created on char creation menu would be ideal.

I would like a little bit explanation from someone that understood what happens here with the ClassChoiceDlg.ui not able to show job more than 3. Thank you

1713316939581 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
An update to my problem, so this is whats happening on why Warrior has no specialization option but other class show specialization properly, since 1st specialization for warrior has 4 class (Swordmaster, Mercenary, Avenger, Knight) on _ParentJob column. The current UI (neither upgraded or downgraded show difference) somehow cant show 4 jobs at the same time. So this isn't act/ui format problem apparently. I disable _Service to 0 for Avenger and all of them show now. So just to be save, only set _Service for Avenger to 0 on client side only, while server side jobtable stay at value 1. With that, Avenger character can still be created from char creation menu.

This could be repeated for other class if you experience those problems, letting Dark Class job excluded from specialization and instead be created on char creation menu would be ideal.

I would like a little bit explanation from someone that understood what happens here with the ClassChoiceDlg.ui not able to show job more than 3. Thank you

View attachment 259765
Avenger not from warrior, Each dark character has its own main quest when creating the character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Avenger not from warrior, Each dark character has its own main quest when creating the character
The jobtable.dnt provided was forcefully trying to insert itself to specialization window, take a look at the _Service and _ParentJob for Avenger, and it meets criteria for DnJobChangeDlg::CalcNextClass() with _ParentJob and _Service value 1. "ID_STATICX" does extend to 17 slot, but somehow the ui provided by ClassChoiceDlg doesnt have a functional vert scroll bar to pad it somehow.

Back