Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to open the needed port sir

look on youtube a lot of it
i already open the needed port, i have no issue with v520 server even without open port this is clearly not porting issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already said i open needed port and issue still presist and you said up2you ? lmao
hahahaha clearly the error said its unable to connect and yet you still insist already open the port needed, then goodluck

nb : i can run without any issue ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahaha clearly the error said its unable to connect and yet you still insist already open the port needed, then goodluck

nb : i can run without any issue ;)
i solved from dhenmas suggestion fixing the UI i can connect now without problem and fixed you clearly have no idea how to fix that lmao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I find out why the Patchfolder is empty?

I changed the bat file for dragonNest.exe to ip: 127.0.0.1 and port: 14300.

I can now get past opening scene but cant connect to login server.

Does that mean port 14300 is blocked?
Is your problem solved? I also encountered this problem and don’t know how to solve it. Ports are open. If I use a client of a different version, I connect to the server without any problems.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I already done Create Server but i cant connect my server, maybe failed coz i got wrong client , anyone can tell me how to do next ? thx.
1702799813803 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already done Create Server but i cant connect my server, maybe failed coz i got wrong client , anyone can tell me how to do next ? thx.
View attachment 253333
Same problem. I was only able to connect from another client. I can't connect from client 556, which was sent in this thread.
Most likely you need to patch the game launch file. But I don’t know how, because I always launched it through a bat file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much ram does server eats ?
is my 16gb ram can run this ?

does anyone have a tutorial how to use this ? pls

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make player stats "normal" new created characters has 40k energy and 4 k hp . if i extract .pak's resource data from (official) client and and drop it to server's resource folder will it make stats default (official like ) P.S. do BD contain any gameplay side data ? (Or only character/account/store related) ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cmd d - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

I was wondering why failed? this is my auth

{
"ip": "127.0.0.1",
"mssql_ip": "127.0.0.1",
"mssql_port": 1433,
"mssql_user": "DragonNest",
"mssql_pass": "E6h7HsRXJbH8ays"
}

on SQL are same no diffrent but failed any suggestion?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the user DragonNest with the same password exist on your DB ? Also make sure the password setting is like this

1708092411232 - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the user DragonNest with the same password exist on your DB ? Also make sure the password setting is like this

View attachment 256520
it was same.. i was research on it.. my sql dbase was read on MSSQLSERVER not the dbase i created for DN.. is there a way to re route it to the dbase i make?

For example i made server DragonNest but the server file read it was created on MSSQLSERVER i want to re route it but don't know how

cmd d - Dragon Nest Releases 556 99 LEVEL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back