Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EMOJI [EmoticonWindow]

Reaction score
:love:can continue development:love:

emoticon_ico - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1700655881417 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hmm this is weird there is no EMOTICON_WINDOW in the shared source only the buttons but the icon for emoticon is not showing i successfully compiled it and fixed the errors that i think is intentionally left out to fix on your own since its not a big problem but im thinking that this is intentional too??

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment 251632

Hmm this is weird there is no EMOTICON_WINDOW in the shared source only the buttons but the icon for emoticon is not showing i successfully compiled it and fixed the errors that i think is intentionally left out to fix on your own since its not a big problem but im thinking that this is intentional too??
Hi sir, can i have it? If its okay for you to give me the fix on that thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi sir, can i have it? If its okay for you to give me the fix on that thanks
sadly i can't fix it i just merge the source and declare the undeclared variables via reading the errors but i can't really open the emoji_window i tried copying the item_mall icon source but sadly im still having errors and can't make my own emoji icon to open emoji_window hmm still trying to fix and put the needed code but still not working XD i dont know if what i put is correct or not just trying to guess and copy existing code inside to make it work. still hoping that someone will share the missing codes to make this work. <3

Im trying to read the source carefully but i do not see how to set which emoticons to be activated when you make emoticon? hmm.

Or this thing only use 1 EMOJI CARD Then you just click which emoji to use?? Hmmm.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This split source emoticon. Same on BabyRan-X shared...incomplete..no EMOTICON_WINDOW..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1700670319176 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

I MODIFIED THE DIK_F8 KEY TO
GLGaeaClient::GetInstance().GetCharacter()->ReqEmoticonView( EMEMOTICON_SAD );

AND WHEN I PRESS IT WITH THE EMOTICON CARD IT DIDN'T PROMPT OR DO ANYTHING BUT WHEN I REMOVE THE CARD IT PROMPT THE ERROR MESSAGE SO I THINK ITS WORKING BUT ITS JUST INCOMPLETE IT DOESN'T HAVE THE USE EFFECT FOR EGP

1700672310526 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

Made it works but its still missing some function i think it will be easy to copy the missing functions from existing code. thanks for the share :)

MADE IT WORKS JUST PUT THE EMEMOTICONS THINGS IN GLCharDefine.h <3 and make your own version to execute the Function of emoji :D in my case i think it will be better to make the emoji as card with expiration like the st. point and bk. point :D

1700741943641 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

NOICE <3

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone already apply this share source any feedback guys?
do you want to merge perfectly
open Winmerge
then brows 1 No emoti
brows 2 Yes Emoti

then open your source using Visual Studio
then back to Winmerge

you will see all cpp and header have Exclamation Point Red ( ! ) and just follow the flow :D

Reaction score
View attachment 251657

I MODIFIED THE DIK_F8 KEY TO
GLGaeaClient::GetInstance().GetCharacter()->ReqEmoticonView( EMEMOTICON_SAD );

AND WHEN I PRESS IT WITH THE EMOTICON CARD IT DIDN'T PROMPT OR DO ANYTHING BUT WHEN I REMOVE THE CARD IT PROMPT THE ERROR MESSAGE SO I THINK ITS WORKING BUT ITS JUST INCOMPLETE IT DOESN'T HAVE THE USE EFFECT FOR EGP

View attachment 251658

Made it works but its still missing some function i think it will be easy to copy the missing functions from existing code. thanks for the share :)

MADE IT WORKS JUST PUT THE EMEMOTICONS THINGS IN GLCharDefine.h <3 and make your own version to execute the Function of emoji :D in my case i think it will be better to make the emoji as card with expiration like the st. point and bk. point :D

View attachment 251728

NOICE <3

You can code it.
Admirable, you're good at sauce code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can code it.
Admirable, you're good at sauce code.
It's actually complete its just missing the code for emoticon_window but it can be converted to use card/gold instead :D nice share :pumpkinman:

I THINK THIS IS GOOD FOR GOLD BURN :)

CARD = INDIVIUAL EMOJI

HOTKEY
LEFT CONTROL 1 - 7 ( GOLD REQUIRED )

Last edited:
Back