Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EMOJI [EmoticonWindow]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

here for consumable
1700805219816 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

Can't open emoji_tiger.egp how do you guys edit egp??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi sir may i ask what is your default char

Hi, Sir may i ask how to add sound on this because when i using emoji only egp appear but no sound already check in game sounds still empty sound when using.
im using the one shared by ts and just modified how i could activate the emoji im not using the one shared by adriane.

MY EMOJI ON DEFAULT CHARCLASS

strEMOTICON_EFF01 emoji_bobo.egp, emoji_bobo.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF02 emoji_galing.egp, emoji_galing.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF03 emoji_rice.egp, emoji_rice.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF04 emoji_willsmith.egp, deppgalaw.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF05 emoji_inggitpikit.egp, deppinggit.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF06 emoji_depptanga.egp, depptanga.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF07 emoji_inutil.egp, deppinutil.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF08 emoji_tiger.egp, emoji_tiger.wav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using the one shared by ts and just modified how i could activate the emoji im not using the one shared by adriane.

MY EMOJI ON DEFAULT CHARCLASS

strEMOTICON_EFF01 emoji_bobo.egp, emoji_bobo.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF02 emoji_galing.egp, emoji_galing.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF03 emoji_rice.egp, emoji_rice.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF04 emoji_willsmith.egp, deppgalaw.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF05 emoji_inggitpikit.egp, deppinggit.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF06 emoji_depptanga.egp, depptanga.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF07 emoji_inutil.egp, deppinutil.wav
strEMOTICON_EFF08 emoji_tiger.egp, emoji_tiger.wav
i see i use the one shared by adriane. i use your default charclass setting but still no sound effects.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see i use the one shared by adriane. i use your default charclass setting but still no sound effects.
its clearly different hehe since mine is not consumable and i just modified how to use my emoji :D you can just combine both source then from what ts shared get the side of loading the data from glogic data then get the code where it played the sounds and egp then apply it on consumable emoji :D of what ts shared :D its easier to add sound on what ts shared than what adriane shared :D

masterband1427 what version of visual studio do you use?​

the source im using is vs2003 but i mainly edit the source using Visual Code since its easier to search there :D

THIS IS IN GLCharacterMsg.cpp
1701309585607 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

I JUST FOUND HOW YOU COULD ADD A Sound on your EMOJI xD

1701309479984 - EMOJI [EmoticonWindow] - RaGEZONE Forums

wWave = Remodel Num

so setting the emoji item card remodel num to 1 will play what sound you will add in defaultcharclass - MGA_BOBO mgabobo.wav

you could just modify this in your source to make it more clean xD instead of SOUND_A

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here for consumable

its clearly different hehe since mine is not consumable and i just modified how to use my emoji :D you can just combine both source then from what ts shared get the side of loading the data from glogic data then get the code where it played the sounds and egp then apply it on consumable emoji :D of what ts shared :D its easier to add sound on what ts shared than what adriane shared :D

the source im using is vs2003 but i mainly edit the source using Visual Code since its easier to search there :D

THIS IS IN GLCharacterMsg.cpp
View attachment 252267

I JUST FOUND HOW YOU COULD ADD A Sound on your EMOJI xD

View attachment 252266

wWave = Remodel Num

so setting the emoji item card remodel num to 1 will play what sound you will add in defaultcharclass - MGA_BOBO mgabobo.wav

you could just modify this in your source to make it more clean xD instead of SOUND_A
Hi, Sir thank you very much for this a big help for a newbie like me.! <3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I managed to merge this successfully , but why is the hotkey ( LC+1 ) so on is'nt working šŸ„²

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Merged successfully, Thanks for the awesome share, I used split source by timothy03 shared by Adrian and used the textures by TS. I wonder if anyone knows how to create my own EGP files like the one included by TS?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Merged successfully, Thanks for the awesome share, I used split source by timothy03 shared by Adrian and used the textures by TS. I wonder if anyone knows how to create my own EGP files like the one included by TS?
get the egp from the ian client

Back