Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Enter for anal rape!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok NoPeace, you're the one constantly bitching like a little child.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Ouch the gaming industry... Especially over there.... Good luck? Ever thought about trying something different?

And I remember the days when greens couldn't ban... Becky, iod and myself nagged Dan to make us supers just so we could ban the Mu online hordes. Oh those were the days. I had one fucker come back with over 100 different account. <3

I'm not focussing on getting a games job atm, I need money and time to build a portfolio that's actually good and since I'm doing all the development for my designs on my own it's going to take longer but I have the patience to do so and tbh the way the industry is heading now we're going back to the days of bedroom devs due to things like kickstarter and fully free dev kits for variouse engines. So I've been doing that on the side while my main focus for the last year or so has been getting a job in IT. I've got qualifications coming out of my arse for that and experience that started at the tender age of 6 xD

The ban hammer was one of my favourite tools, it was just so usefull for getting rid of people who were breaking rules left right and centre while thinking that I would be soft enough to let them get away with just an infraction. I did however make said bans temporary and give warnings to people ahead of time in said rule breaking threads ^_^

Back